VBAC
Options

TTC and hoping for a VBAC (Long INtro)

I'm new to the bump but decided to join for some support.

Our daughter was born via C-Section on April 22, 2013 after going in for an induction, my due date was April 14, 2013. First was given a pill that was inserted vaginally to soften the cervix, about 5 min later started having strong contractions and the nurses realized baby was not handling labor well so tried different positions, oxygen, etc. Nothing worked so OB said it would have to be a c-section.

Sadly, our daughter passed away on May 16, 2013, she was born with a rare heart condition (HLHS) that never showed up at any of our prenatal appointments.

Currently we have an appointment for JULY 26 for a preconception consultation with a midwives group who have a high vbac success rate. Scared and hoping they say we can start trying again soon and that I will be a good candidate for VBAC.

Don't know if I will be a good candidate, with previous pregnancy the baby never dropped down into the pelvis, I never dilated, but my cervix did start to soften and the main reason for C-Section was fetal distress. Was hoping to have a large family so would love to have a VBAC and an easier recovery. But the main thing I wish for is a happy, healthy baby. Wish me luck!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TTC and hoping for a VBAC (Long INtro)

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I hope things go well with your appointment.  The more information you can gain prior, the better.  Check this board often, as it's a great source of information. Good luck with your journey!
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    skioskio member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Best of luck to you.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh gosh, I am so sorry for your loss.  It's great that you are going in to get things checked out pre-conception.
    PM me for blog link!

Lilypie - (oGcT)Lilypie - (iEmQ)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"