Boston Babies
Options

When to look for daycare?

New mom-to-be here looking for some daycare advise.  I'm due in December, will be back to work in February, and am wondering when I would start really looking into daycares?  Ideally, my mom will take the babe for a day or 2, but both my husband and I work full-time, and will need a regular daycare.  Is it too early to start looking at centers now? 

Lilypie Maternity tickers BabyFetus Ticker

Re: When to look for daycare?

• Options

I think it partly has to do with where you are looking.  If you are in Boston, there are year long waiting lists sometimes so I would start looking right away.  

I am a new mom to be as well (Due November), we live in Hopkinton but I work in Needham.  So I am just starting to look a little bit to get a feel out there.  

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I think I remembered friends of mine looking while they were still in their first trimester, but that's because there's such a long wait in Boston. GL!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Medway and we started looking about 25 weeks. We knew what center we wanted because friends use it. They had only one spot left at that point.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"