Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

convertible carseat

which would you recommend? dd is getting too heavy to carry in her snugfit 30. Any suggestions, advice would be helpful tia :

Re: convertible carseat

• Options
    I'm a big fan of extended RF. So, my favorite car seat is the Diono Radian RXT or r120. They really are a great seat. My DH has 2 in his car, one for each of the kids. I have an RXT for Rosie, but a Clek Foonf for Cade since it has even higher limits for RF and is the cadillac of car seats.However, the Clek is like 600$, so I wouldn't get unless you have that kind of money chillin.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love my Maxi-Cosi Pria 70. So comfortable and my little sweat monster doesn't get warm in it at all!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The graco clones, mysize, size for me, headwise all are excellent choices for erf. They currently have the tallest shell on the market. They run about 160200, you can usually find them on sale though.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options

First, I'd recommend doing some Google research to make sure that your car isn't hard to fit a convertible into.  Our 2008 Subaru Forester was a nightmare.

We have two Britax ones, a Roundabout and a Pavilion.  I like the Pavilion better.  I liked the Safety 1st Air Protect we ordered at first, but it's the one we couldn't get to fit in the Subaru. 

Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    We have the Recaro ProRIDE and have no complaints.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LSU628LSU628 member
    We have a Britax Marathon, Roundabout and the Evenflo Triumph. The Marathon seems to have more cushoning and is a little bit easier to strap DD in than the Roundabout. It also has a higher weight limit, but both are good seats. The Evenflo's straps are much easier to adjust.
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    I'm a big fan of extended RF. So, my favorite car seat is the Diono Radian RXT or r120. They really are a great seat. My DH has 2 in his car, one for each of the kids. I have an RXT for Rosie, but a Clek Foonf for Cade since it has even higher limits for RF and is the cadillac of car seats.However, the Clek is like 600, so I wouldn't get unless you have that kind of money chillin.

We have the Diono Radian r120 and I love it. I drive a tiny yaris and it fits in the center of the backseat but I do have to move the passenger seat all the way up. Still, it fits!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"