Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Sigh... I kind of forgot how difficult 2 can be.

Got distracted by the 4 year old's antics and suddenly, my quiet baby and sweet toddler is a 2 1/2 year old sassafras.  Ugh, she's luck she's so cute.

She does a lot of "Go away!" and "Leave me alone!" already.  She cries about everything when she doesn't get her way.  She thinks it's very funny to blow raspberries to people, even right in their face when they've said hello.  She tells her brother to "Shut up, baby!" (which I think she got from him).  Not sure how to handle it since she doesn't quite understand consequences yet like her brother does at 4.  We do TO, but it doesn't seem to stop the behavior.

Why can't quiet babies turn into quiet and sweet preschoolers?  (And if you have one, please keep that fact to yourself! lol) Remind me it gets better. ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sigh... I kind of forgot how difficult 2 can be.

• Options

imageExpectantSteelerFan:
    I keep telling myself that *maybe* since dd is so much more intense and difficult at not even 2 than ds was, she'll get it out of her system earlier and be easier at 3 (since he's been a bit of a terror).  I'm not holding my breath though...

We can only hope, right? 

• Options

Yeah, I had two at two at the same time, one of whom was significantly language delayed getting 4 days of therapy for delays a week.  You remind me vaguely how difficult it was, but much like the pain of labor and delivery, it is kind of wiped from my memory. 

They are coming up on four and it is definitely better.  Stay strong!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"