Single Parents

um what?

So i havent heard from dear sons bio dad in months literally. In that time I moved on with life. I have a boyfriend I'm in school and doing well thank you. I work and im giving birth in about five weeks.

Well out of no where today I heard from ds bio dad. He sent me a text to let me know that him and his on again off.again wife are having a baby in November. To be honest I was a little floored that he had the cahones to text me that since he doesnt know that hes having a son with me his sons name or his due date.

To end my wtf tale I kept it classy. I responded saying congratulations hope baby and mom are both well. Didn't hear back from him after that so thats fine. I dont expect any less from him.

But really. You think its appropriate that the first thing you say to me in months is hey. A and i are having a baby in november thought you should hear it from me first. That man is a first rate ahat okay rant over now

Re: um what?

• That is really bizarre. Tongue Tied All I can say is good for you for not letting him have it in response. Sorry, I'm kinda WTF is wrong with some men and have no words. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wait, so the BD doesn't know he has a baby on the way? Unless he's dangerous (which it doesn't sound like - sounds more like he's just a db), that's kind of fracked up. 

It's bizarre that he randomly told you that he's expecting a baby with his XW, but just wrong for him not to know about the child he's expecting with you. Every father deserves a chance to be involved in their kid's life, and every kid deserves a chance to know their father. Just sayin'. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRunaway22:
    Wait, so the BD doesn't know he has a baby on the way? Unless he's dangerous which it doesn't sound like sounds more like he's just a db, that's kind of fracked up.nbsp;It's bizarre that he randomly told you that he's expecting a baby with his XW, but just wrong for him not to know about the child he's expecting with you. Every father deserves a chance to be involved in their kid's life, and every kid deserves a chance to know their father. Just sayin'.nbsp;

Oh he knows were having a kid together. He just doesnt care. When i told him i was pregnant he told me he wanted to be an uninvolved party.

The only reason im really mad about this is because it feels like a slap in my face. Like hey you were good enough to sleep with but not good enough to coparent with, but she is.

To be honest i do wish id let him have it. The first thing he says to me in months is that. Really?
  • imageLAMuehlen:
    The only reason im really mad about this is because it feels like a slap in my face. Like hey you were good enough to sleep with but not good enough to coparent with, but she is.

Ohhh, that makes sense now. Geeze, I'd be beyond pissed. What a f'uckhead. Good for you for holding your tongue, no matter how much you want to let into him.

Is the new SO planning to step in as the father role? Or are things still kind of casual?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Side note. Ds bio dad isnt dangerous till provoked. After several tours with the marines over in the middle east he has some ptsd issues he refuses to acknowledge or deal with.

But do i believe hed ever be a danger to ds or i? No i do not. Asshat he maybe dangerous he is not.

I wish hed be there for ds, but after trying to make him care during my first and part of my second trimester. I realized i cant make him care.

Until today i hadnt talked to him since i was fifteen weeks pregnant. I am just assuming he doesnt know my due date, mostly because i doubt he remembers i told him it.
  • imageRunaway22:

imageLAMuehlen:

Ohhh, that makes sense now. Geeze, I'd be beyond pissed. What a f'uckhead. Good for you for holding your tongue, no matter how much you want to let into him.

Is the new SO planning to step in as the father role? Or are things still kind of casual?

Yes my wonderful bf has stepped into the role of dad. And hes so excited about it. And im so glad ds will have him.

I told bf about the text and he just laughed and made a comment about how bd doesnt have a hard time hitting the target.
  • CoIvieCoIvie member
    Ooooommmmgggg you're so much better than me! I probably would've let him HAVE it. Lol.
  • Oh trust me. I wanted to. But id like to think im better then that
  • Well... I feel your pain. 

F*ck him..!

So similar story.. My BD got another chic prego 2 months after knocking me up. They are still supposedly together & he's supporting that child while telling ppl that I'm "a jealous whore who doesn't know who her BD is and just trying to stir up drama" 

His exroommate is the one who told me about his new pregnancy... While I was pregnant... Anyways she is a lot younger and she's stupid enough to believe his lies and stupid enough to stay with him so the poor thing will eventually learn her lesson..  

He had the audacity to lie to me when I was a couple weeks from popping and she was like 7 or 8 months along that "I cant physically have kids so I'm going to laugh in your face if you try to get child support because dna will come back negative and you will have to pay for the test"  

Anyways guys are douchebags and seriously F*ck him.. lol Just move on... block his number.. block him from any contact from you and don't contact him either

• imagepregokat:
    Well... I feel your pain.nbsp;Fck him..!nbsp;So similar story.. My BD got another chic prego 2 months after knocking me up. They are still supposedly together amp; he's supporting that child while telling ppl that I'm "a jealous whore who doesn't know who her BD is and just trying to stir up drama"nbsp;His exroommate is the one who told me about his new pregnancy... While I was pregnant... Anyways she is a lot younger and she's stupid enough to believe his lies and stupid enough to stay with him so the poor thing will eventually learn her lesson.. nbsp;He had the audacity to lie to me when I was a couple weeks from popping and she was like 7 or 8 months along that "I cant physically have kids so I'm going to laugh in your face if you try to get child support because dna will come back negative and you will have to pay for the test" nbsp;nbsp;Anyways guys are douchebags and seriously Fck him.. lol Just move on... block his number.. block him from any contact from you and don't contact him either nbsp;

Wow. It sounds like your bd is more of a douche then mine! Which im sorry to hear!

What is with this trend of boys wanting to make babies and not take care of them.

When i first found out i was pregnant bd was supposed to be getting divorced and i honestly thought okay this isnt the worst thing he has three other kids by a and hes an awesome dad.

Now looking back i think. Wow dodged that bullet. Him and his on again off again wife seperaye and get bavk together every couple months and seem to think having another baby they cant financially afgord will keep them together.

Hes 25 with five kids. The only thing i will give him is that at least the only baby mommas in his life are me and his wife? And on that note they live with his parents because they cant afford to move out because they keep having babies.
  • oh wow, i'd be floored. so angry. at least you have a great boyfriend ready to step up and support you. :) 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"