May 2012 Moms
Options

May 2012 Babies

DDs top 2 teeth FINALLY broke through. I say finally because they have been bumps, then little pointed edges poking through, receding back to bumps, for like a month now! Now both are noticeably out and thank goodness because while my poor girl has been a champ about it, I felt really bad seeing her rub her face there so often.

Still not walking but she is RIGHT THERE! Last night she walked along holding my leg which I held out for her, and she walked along only just supporting herself with it then when she reached the end I dropped it since she didn't seem to be paying attention; she froze in place...then crawled to the table. I was so close.

Her vocabulary exploded just this week. We've now got down mama, daddy, kitty, all done, this and tree which were older ones along with newly added doggie, Loki, Dewi (the 2 dogs names), uh-oh, bye-bye and TRYING to my mothers delight to say grandma. She'll also say "theee" as in the beginning to the song the wheels on the bus. She'll say that and look at me sideways with a smirk to provoke me into singing it. It's adorable.

Oh and also waves bye-bye now, which she never did before. :)

EDIT!!!!: DD just took her first steps!! Both DH and I were  right here too! Just 5 steps but oh man am I proud and excited :D

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: May 2012 Babies

• Options
    Lucas is waving bye and hi more now, still not talking much. He understands everything just doesn't say much. He's been walking for months now but climbing is his new favorite thing, climbing stairs on to the couch, pulling out dinning room chairs to climb on them then on the table. He's trouble
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    yay another talker :). I think its a girl thing. avas vocabulary is off the charts too. she points to and says flower cookie elmo bird puppy kitty cracker up down yes no night night. mom dada ball  monkey. my favorite is she will go get a book and say book. we read to her alot so my husband says its helping.  she tries to say banana its more like nana then she says ba. but she will say it when she sees one. she says blue and when we count to ten she will say the 8 and 9 part. she loves climbing off and on the couch and is running now instead of walking. and kisses everything insight. so proud of her its amazing how much she talks. ryan says she takes after her mother I almost smacked him
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still not walking, but DD seems to learn a bunch of new words every day. She recently learned "elbow" and goes around pointing at her elbow, my elbow, an elbow in a picture, and saying it all the time. It's super cute.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    He's not walking yet but can stand with no support for a few seconds. He doesn't speak many words but loves baby sign, the other day he was signing ball to Daddy and dh was wondering why, I said there is a ball behind you. Dh grabbed the ball and lo started squealing in delight! He also signed fish at the aquarium. My only concern which isn't so much of a concern as an observation is that he seems to use his left hand for signing. I know they say hand dominance isn't apparent yet but I'm curious whether he will be a lefty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"