Two Under 2
Options

4 under 5 Intro

Got a BFP today. DD will be 4 in Aug my boys just turned 2. I survived 3 under 2, wish me luck for 4 under 5 :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 4 under 5 Intro

• Options
    imagemummyofsix:
    Congratulations!! I had 4u4 with my oldest four also a set of twins for 2 and 3 and adding 4 was a breeze. I was worried, but it was honestly one of our easiest transitions. :nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;

Thank you! That's what I'm hoping for :I lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image   and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That's awesome! I always remember when times get tough that my Grandma had 6 under 6, and the last two were twins! If she can do it I can do it too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats! Beautiful family!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Proud Mom to the ZooCrew - Jack 3 years old and Joey 21 months. 
    Excited and delighted to welcome the 3rd member of the ZooCrew in 2015! We can't wait to meet you Matthew Henry!
  • Options
    Thank you Ladies :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"