Late Term and Child Loss
Options

GTKY

What is one thing that you have done for yourself lately?

What is one thing that you would like to do for yourself? 

Has anyone done anything special for you lately? 

What is one thing that you have done for someone else lately?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• Options

What is one thing that you have done for yourself lately?  I got a mani and a pedi tonight (usually only spend the money for a pedi) and I am getting my hair cut tomorrow.

What is one thing that you would like to do for yourself? I'd like to lose weight and be healthier again.  For some reason that is so much harder than it seems like it should be. 

Has anyone done anything special for you lately? My FIL came over and started painting the nursery.  Him and MH were working on it the day I went into preterm labor, so he said he would finished it for us since it makes us sad to leave it unfinished.  He's painting it gender neutral so it will be all set for another baby one day.

What is one thing that you have done for someone else lately?  I picked up dinner one night but it would be a while before MH got home to eat.  So I picked out all of the ice in his pop so it wouldn't get watered down and gross.  There was a LOT of ice in there.

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Options
    I've taken a week off work to heal myself and kind of process the thought if a second miscarriage so soon. It's been a rough week but I definitely needed it.

I'm with PP. I really want to start being healthier and more in shape not only for me but so I'm in a better condition when I start TTC.

My DH had been an absolute saint lately. After a scare of passing out and being taken to the hospital he won't let me lift a finger!

Following orders to stay in bed is hard. So I haven't gotten to do much. But it's been giving my DH peace of mind to see me relax and heal. So for now that's what I've done for him.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I scheduled an appt for a haircut and color next week. I had been putting it off until the baby arrived.  DH had given me a gift card for a prenatal massage for Mother's Day.  I lost our Izzie a few days later, so I never got to use it. So I am going to use it for some hairapy instead.   

I would really like to get on track with a healthy eating and  exercise plan, too. 

Constantly!  We were fundraising for Molly Bears and our family and friends came through BIG time to help us achieve our fundraising goal in 2 days!  We also had some family and friends all chip in to give us money for a vacation.  It was very unexpected. They generosity of everyone around us is reminding us to remember the positives.  

Wow, I am really struggling to think of something I have done for someone else lately. This is a good reminder that even though I may be feeling sad, I can't neglect all of the wonderful, supportive, giving people I have in my life. I am definitely going to make an effort to do something for someone else this week.  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

• Options

What is one thing that you have done for yourself lately? I've been buying myself more clothes lately, especially expensive workout clothes.  It's not so great for my bank account, but they sure do help me feel better about myself.

What is one thing that you would like to do for yourself? I'd like to get a haircut.  Superficial, I know, but my hair is getting ridiculously long and it just looks scraggly and messy.

Has anyone done anything special for you lately? No :(

What is one thing that you have done for someone else lately? Oh gosh, I don't know... I've been trying to be extra nice to DH lately, does that count?  I've also been helping a new manager at work (she took my old job), which gives me less time to do my own work, but I like knowing I'm helping her out.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What is one thing that you have done for yourself lately? My parents had DS this past week, and I was asleep before 8pm every night [except for Tuesday, when I stayed up to watch the US play in a World Cup qualifier]. That was awesome; I need the sleep so badly right now.

What is one thing that you would like to do for yourself? Spa day. I hope to do that in August; I plan to take the day off when we reach Devon's angelversary, and it's been suggested I spend part of that day at the spa to relax and pull away from the world. I'll probably do that.

Has anyone done anything special for you lately? My parents took DS. That was awesome. They have been such a big help lately, and I'm so grateful for them.

What is one thing that you have done for someone else lately? I've tried to pick up as much of the slack as possible with my sister's wedding. I can tell she's getting stressed out about it [she gets married in 13 days], so I've been there for her as much as possible. I want her to enjoy this time.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"