Long Island Babies

3 weeks pregnant!

Hi :) I just found out that I am expecting! My husband and I are thrilled! It's too early to tell friends and family. I feel like I have the biggest secret and I'm going to explode! I am the first of family and friends to have a baby. I have so many questions and am looking to connect with other expectant mommys. I live in Huntington. If anyone is interested in chatting let me know! :)
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 3 weeks pregnant!

• SoMoNYSoMoNY member

Congrats.

15 weeks tomorrow over here.  We live in Sayville 

• Congrats!! I have a 19 month old daughter and a 3 week old daughter...in Bohemia
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations! I have twin daughters who are almost 7 months old, so I've recently gone through everything you have ahead of you. I was living in Hong Kong with my husband when I gave birth but came back to the US in January.  I would be happy to answer any questions you have about your pregnancy, things you'll need to get for the baby, and those items that people tell you you need to get but honestly are a waste of money. I'm not working at the moment so I'm free to meet up for coffee or lunch if you'd like just let me know.  My email address is jkelly282953@gmail.com.  

Congratulations again!

Jennifer Kelly 

• SoMoNYSoMoNY member
    There is also https://www.lifamilies.com/chat/ which has more active pregnancy board than here as well as parenting boards
  • Hi Jennifer! Thank you SO much! I'd love to chat with you! Congratulations on beautiful twin girls! My email is LisaMRogers723@yahoo.com!  Im def going to email you soon! I just had my first ob appointment at 4 weeks and saw the gsac so we were thrilled. Where are you located on LI? I'm in Huntington. 
  • Lisa!!!!!!! Jenn told me the great news! We're both pregnant, ahhhh :!!!!!!! I'm in my 6th week, EDD is 2/22. When's yours?? So relieved to know that someone I know is going through this too! It's 1am and I'm wide awake because I sleep all day : How are you feeling?? I'm having super specific cravings already and am also super sensitive to smells. The wrong whiff could make me nausea for hours and my boobs are already twice the size, lol. Didn't think that I would be experiencing all this so early...
  • Ahhhhhh hi Jules! Congrats mama! I private messaged you!  

• Congrats!!! I'm 15 weeks tomorrow , first baby and I'm so scared to go through this alone meaning all my friends already went through it, I'd love to meet sometime. I live in port Jeff but could meet somewhere in middle. My name is Danielle. I'm 30 yrs old , hubby is excited but he wants me to feel the same way too I will but scared of birth!!!!!
  • Congrats!! I just found out I'm expecting my fourth. I will be 5 wks on Monday so it's also a little to early to spread the news for me too. I live in Bay Shore...but work in Melville. I could use some new "Mommy Friends"--all my friends are living out of state now :-(  GOOD LUCK...and happy, healthy 9 months...well 8 months rather!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"