February 2012 Moms
Options

Is anyone just exhausted?

I am so tired. Anyone else? I can't sleep these days due to some job stress. I feel like a crappy mom during the hours I'm home because I'm so low energy and when I'm at work I'm yawning my way though meetings. I keep telling myself that I'll get sleep and have some energy some day in the future, but it's hard to saw when.

Just whining here, but also curious if other mums are feeling this way right now. I'm 10x more tired than I was when Katherine was a newborn. She never stops moving. It's cute, but tiring. I wish I'd had my kid when I was in my 20's! Now I feel to old and tired for a second for sure!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is anyone just exhausted?

• Options
    If I had a one story house, completely baby proofed, I'd probably let myself sleep right now.
    It's like I'm sleeping right now. But I'm awake. Cffee isn't helping.
    I wish I could just sleep for about a week. But the rest of the world was frozen in time so I couldn't miss anything!!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm exhausted.  I am having a hard time juggling Lulu and H these days.  She wakes up at 6:30 every day, and he wants all this late night time together after she goes to bed.  I just want to go to sleep, however we can't not ever focus on our relationship.  But I am giving in too often these days.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same. I started to take vitamin bcomplex and it totally helped! If I miss a couple days of not taking it, I can totally tell.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imageALane1128:
    Same. I started to take vitamin bcomplex and it totally helped! If I miss a couple days of not taking it, I can totally tell.

What brand, or what is it specifically called? I might want to try that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Walgreens usually has a buy one get one free. Usually I get Nature's Made and the vitamin is "Complex B" Give it like a week to notice the difference
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I've been tired, too, with Nat waking up multiple times at night right now. I'm starting to need naps again!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"