TTC after 35
Options

34 weeks pregnant w. boy n girl twins & got severe food posioning

Hello i allready have 9 healthy children 13-  2 1-2 yrs

hellotwin birthcontrol babies

im 36 yrs old n 34 weeks,,, Sat. night i went out to eat it 8 pm' by time we got home at 1030pm i was  severely sick' 

i thought maybe flu '''''''' so i stayed  in bed for 2 days till tues

by tues im rushed to l del  ivs   n   numerous meds

theyre waiting on stool sample 2 come bk to determine what strain it is  for correct meds

but this is awful'''''  im on so many meds

my blood count  went down to 6.3  my platelets r dropping

but the twins r completely healthy'

*******plz if   youre pregnant  n go out to eat'''' watch what u eat'''make sure its cooked fully

good  luck all'     will  post updates  when i get resultsbon f.p  strain'

momma to 9 w twins on way'''from  clw beach fla 

Re: 34 weeks pregnant w. boy n girl twins & got severe food posioning

• Options

Um, first of all I can hardly understand your post, so much text speak, misspellings, and unfinished words.

Second, this is a board for women who are trying to get pregnant. If you're currently 34 weeks pregnant, this is not the board for you. Try one of the many other pregnancy boards available. 

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Options
    imagegscoville:

Um, first of all I can hardly understand your post, so much text speak, misspellings, and unfinished words.

Second, this is a board for women who are trying to get pregnant. If you're currently 34 weeks pregnant, this is not the board for you. Try one of the many other pregnancy boards available. 

Ummm...this. Don't cause problems. With only one post you had to post here?

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJacque Sills:

Lol...cute :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    on42on42 member
    Not responding to the trolls on this forum is probably more effective than even acknowledging them. They know what they're doing. They're looking to get a rise out of people...and apparently, it's working! :P

Sarah, 38 | Nathan, 40 | Maxine b. 11/2014 | TTC #2

• Options
    Not much of a rise, and it's not working or they'd be responding! Lol

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"