Oklahoma Babies
Options

Need a baby Dr. In OKC

Please recommend a good dr. The one I have, we'll can I say she acts like she on medication and the office is gross. I'm afraid to put my bags down or touch anything. The building is old and rusty! 

Re: Need a baby Dr. In OKC

• Options
    kc1218kc1218 member
    Are you in okc? Dr Julie hager at mercy is good or dr ryan at saints.
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with my first and just set up an appointment with Dr. Goff out of Mercy. I am a NICU nurse and have heard a lot of recommendations for him from our NICU staff and other NICU nurses. He has hospital affiliations at Mercy, Baptist, OU, and OU Edmond. Hope this helps!
    BFP #1 1/7/13***EDD 9/14/13*** MC 1/17/13
    ~*6/24/13 hCG #1-112 @ 13DPO, Progesterone-21.75*~
    ~*6/26/13 hCG #2-238 @ 15DPO, Progesterone-28.15*~
    ~*6/28/13 hCG #3-566 @ 17DPO*~
    BFP #2 6/21/13***EDD 3/4/14*** Arrived 2/19/14***Team BLUE

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm using Dr. Heather Jones at OU Medical and so far I'm a fan.
  • Options
    Dr. Merritt is amazing.  His deliveries are at Deaconess and he's very matter of fact... no sugar coating, but sensitive demeanor and great bed side manner.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Dr Lisa wasemillersmith at lakeside women's hospital she delivered me, DD and is my doctor again, her staff is wonderful, office is clean and cute, and she has a no bs way of doing things which I highly appreciate. Good luck to you :
    This is #2. I am 23 and my beautiful daughter will be 4 this summer. DH is 24 and a wonderful step-dad. We are so excited TTC since December 2012.
  • Options
    I have to 2nd Dr Goff. He's been my OB for 8 years. He delivered my first set of twins and will deliver my 2nd set. I love him!
  • Options
    I see Dr. Palmer with Lakeside Women's Hospital. I love her, but I have actually also heard great things about Dr. Goff, whom several people have mentioned already!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"