Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

All Female Practices

I'm a first time mother, and I'd like to have a female dr deliver my baby due in Nov., and not have to worry about having a male dr if my planned dr isn't on call. I just don't feel comfortable with male doctors. Does anyone know of a good, all female practice in the DFW area? We're right between Dallas and FW. My husband and I are new to the area and I'm stressed about this. It's very important to me. Thank you!!

Re: All Female Practices

• The Woman's Group in Bedford is great. My SIL uses them.

Two of my friends and my mom go to the MCNT in Lake Worth. They all see Dr. Speaks and the other OBGYN is a woman as well.

ETA Also, congratulations on becoming a FTM!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LoCarbLoCarb member
    I used the Women's Health of Flower Mound for both of my deliveries.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • MCNT clinic in Bedford is a great all female practice.  I like all the physicians in the Bedford clinic. 

TTC #1 Since Oct 2011
    BFP #1 4/29/12 m/c 5/18/12 at 6w2d
    BFP #2 8/28/12 EDD 5/10/13 MC 9/22/12 at 6w4d
    BFP #3 12/31/12 EDD 9/12/13

Me Dx: DOR   DH: all tests normal
    Our Pretty Little Nest Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am newly pregnant and I too wanted an all female practice. I ended up choosing Contemporary Women's Care in Carrollton. So far I have been happy with my choice!

image         image

• Plano Women's Healthcare.  They are in Plano off Coit and 15th.  It's actually quite a drive for me but I LOVE them.  
  • Flower mound women's health
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Park lane on gyn right across from north park mall
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Like a PP, I am also using the Woman Group in Bedford.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used to go to The Woman's Group in Bedford. I liked my doctor but I didn't care for the rest of the staff. I go to the MCNT clinic now. I like the practice much better.

TTC since May 2013
    BFP #1 11/22/13 EDD 7/31/14
    MMC 13 weeks - discovered 2/13/14 at 16 weeks - Trisomy 13 - D&C 2/14/14
    BFP #2 10/9/14 EDD 6/22/15
    ~Everyone is welcome~
  • I went to Women's Integrated Health Care in Grapevine. Another thing I woukd look at when choosing a Dr is what hospital they deliver at and which one you want to deliver at.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Park Lane OB/GYN right across from Northpark Mall. Dr. Joycutty is sweet as can be!
  • I used to go to Fort Worth Womans Clinic (6100 Harris Pkwy, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76132) There are three doctors in their practice, and all are women. I liked them better than any other OB/GYN I went to (I saw Dr. Alexis). Now I live in Allen and use Allen Birthing Center. It's where I had my daughter. It's probably a bit far, but they are amazing. I personally feel more comfortable with them that I ever did with a standard doctor. I understand it's not for everyone though.
    January '15 May Siggy Challenge
    What I'll miss most during pregnancy:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Women's integrated Healthcare in grapevine. Very nice group
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"