Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Re-Intro and One Year Later

Hello to anyone that is here. This is not a fun board to join, but this board has shown me so much love and support in the past. This is a safe, caring board.

I joined this board a year ago with my first loss. 

I am now making my second introduction. 

Last week at what should have been my 6w sonogram, I learned that my tiny speck of a sac had not grown in a week. I am heartbroken and lost.

Although I am very devastated by this second loss, it has taught me a lot about myself. After my ectopic pregnancy last year, I now only have one fallopian tube. So now I know that my remaining tube is awesome and still works. That is actually really good news. I know no everyone has that luck. I have also learned that I am much stronger than I think. Having to deal with so much heartache everyday can be hard, but at least I have small memories of the love that I had.

I now have two losses in June, with two EDDs in February. This makes me so sad. 

I am so frustrated by my second loss, that I am very anxious to TTCAL again. I will be waiting for AF to return, and then I want to get right back to trying again. 

Again, I am sorry for anyone who finds themselves here on this board. I am thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.

Thanks for listening/reading,

mrsfunk07

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Re-Intro and One Year Later

• Options
    ::hugs:: I'm so sorry for your loss.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss, but its great that you have optimism! It's so hard to retain after something like that happens.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BRBR member
    I am so sorry you have to be here again.  That's good news about your tube and I am hoping you can get back to TTC your take home baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"