Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

What is going on with my body? Pic and siggy warning

I posted yesterday about "what to expect?

Today I went in for another blood draw to help confirm a missed miscarriage. After getting the results back I'm very confused.

A little history: at 6w, last Tuesday, I started spotting brown, Thursday it turned pink with red streaks. My MW sent me for blood work friday morning. I also went Monday morning. On Tuesday I was told my results from Friday were on the low end and that my levels had dropped on Monday, not a lot but didn't double like they should have.

Fast forward to today, I'm still having very light spotting. This mornings betas results were more than my previous levels. They didn't double but they did increase. I'm being sent for more blood work on Friday because my MW doesn't feel comfortable taking the next step without a little more data.

Honestly, I'm pretty positive that this pregnancy is still going to end in mc, if it hasn't already, but I would love to know what my body I doing.

Has anyone else experienced spotting, low hcg, then have it drop and rise? From the little research I've done it sounds like it could be ectopic. TIA.
imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"