December 2012 Moms
Options

Zulily

So I'm going to purchase something on Zulily, and I see if you invite a friend and they buy something you'll get $20 for the site.

Does anyone use Zulily and want to "invite" me so they'll get $20? Just PM me and I'll PM you back my email address. 

Re: Zulily

• Options
    Oh and does anyone know of a coupon code I can use to get either a percentage off or free shipping? Thanks!
  • Options
    Sent you a PM : )

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just a FYI, their shipping is REALLY SLOW! Love their stuff, but slow shipping!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • Options

imageNotwifezilla7:
    Just a FYI, their shipping is REALLY SLOW! Love their stuff, but slow shipping!

This, and their shipping is too expensive if you just want one thing like a t-shirt.  When I only want one thing I email all my friends and ask if they want to combine orders.  Once you order one thing you get free shipping for the rest of the day so I just go back later and add orders for my friends.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"