October 2011 Moms
Options

Ugh. I feel like the worst mom ever.

I was giving DD a piggyback ride tonight and she fell off. I think we sobbed equally hard. She was ok in like two minutes and had a snack and danced. I feel like an ***. Is bubble wrapping her for the next 20 years an option? I'm afraid to let her sleep now. Ugh. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Ugh. I feel like the worst mom ever.

• Options
    Awww, poor baby and mommy :(  It happens to the best of us, so don't beat yourself up too much. 

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Aww I'm sorry. That's the worst feeling. It happens to us all eventually though. The other day I was walking down my dads front porch steps holding DS's hand so he wouldn't fall. I tripped over my own feet, fell down the stairs dragging DS with me the whole way. It sucked and I felt terrible, but DS was fine after a few minutes. He forgot about it quicker than I did. I'm sure your LO completely forgot about it already too. Don't beat yourself up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, that is hard. I feel like I injure my kid more than he hurts himself. We went to the beach this weekend and I used spray sunblock on him (never used it before) and he had a huge allergic reaction. Luckily your DD is young enough that she probably won't remember. 
    photo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You're not even close to the worst mom ever, trust me I see some bad ones in my line of work. I'm sure she has forgotten all about it and will want another piggy back ride soon.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hate when things like that happen...there are few things worse than feeling a mixture of guilt and fear. Last week MH opened the car door and hit P in the face giving her her 1st black eye. It happens to the best of us...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies. It definitely upset me more than her!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"