Single Parents
Options

Sad to be here.

Not only am I a mom to a beautiful little girl who will be 2 next month, I am also 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow.  My husband just moved out.  We have been having some issues for a while but I didn't expect this, especially after finding out we were going to have another baby.  Just introducing myself here.  This is still a fresh wound and I am pretty hurt.  Any words of encouragement would be great or even to hear personal experiences of others.  Thanks.
~Married my best friend 06/27/2010~ ~Miscarriage July 2010~ ~Hannah Leigh born 07/26/2011 (5 weeks early) @ 8:38am 4lbs 15oz~
imageimage

Re: Sad to be here.

• Options
    I know you don't want to be here. Neither did I. I've now been a single mom for 2 years after STBXH left me for a girlfriend and had a kid with her despite us not being officially divorced yet. It ain't easy and I take things hour by hour, day by day. Hang in there. If you want you can PM me, I'd love to talk. HUGS!
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are dealing with that while pregnant...there's no hope that counseling could help you guys?

Take hope that even if it doesn't work out you will be okay! Try not to stress and take care of yourself and your DD right now! And know that the pregnancy hormones are going to make everything seem harder and worse and you will feel way better after baby is born. Sorry to say, but I was a mess the whole time I was pregnant but within a month of having LO I could react rationally again and I was good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're dealing with this and going through it. And noone "wants" to be on this board, but life happens. But you will be OK and make it through and we're here you listen to rant. :) we're always here. 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"