18 Weeks Pregnant
Options

feeling baby?

Can someone help me understand what it feels like to have baby move? I'm just 18 weeks now and for the last few days I've been having a "feeling" in my stomach. It felt a little bit like gas, but my issue is I'm just a gassy person to begin with...even more so since pregnancy. The feeling was in the same spot each time and was in the evening...9-10pm. It happened again just now--8pm. Thoughts?

Re: feeling baby?

• Options
    I'm just at 18 weeks today and the last couple of days I think I've been feeling baby too. Feels like flutters or little spasms. Can't wait to be able to feel it more so I know that's what it is and I don't second guess myself! Congrats on your pregnancy too, it's been pretty amazing so far! Can't wait til my 20 week appt and ultrasound, hope to see if baby is he or she!
  • Options
    I'm at 18 weeks with my first and I just feel like someone is in there flicking the inside of my uterus! Sometimes, when I'm laying down on my back, I can feel a roll or movement. On the outside, during those rolls, you can feel where it gets hard sometimes - I'm assuming probably a bum or a head pushing out! You'll feel more soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm currently 18 weeks with 2 and have been feeling this one since week 13. For me it is more like when you are on a roller coaster and you "loose your stomach". If you feel sort of a rolling feeling or little flutters that's baby! I didn't feel 1 for sure until 20 weeks but if you think you may be feeling it, you are.
  • Options
    I started feeling the baby at 8 (yup 8) weeks.. you ever been fishing? you open that box of worms and see them all tangled and twisty just rolling around.. THAT is how it felt but very lite.. I ONLY felt it after my chiropractors visits when they would put me on this vibrating roller bed, after the bed would stop I would sit there a min and feel the can of worms lol.. now at 18 weeks I feel it on average every other night, much stronger, not as rolled but more "thump-ish" I can feel the baby gliding limbs... try this, its way to cool and I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.. fill your bath tube, not to hot.. sit and relax around 9 or 10pm.. prop your head up on the tub so you get a good view of your belly.. now, Idk what it is, if its just the water making your belly not as heavy or what but this is the only way I can SEE the baby MOVE this early.. stay really still and watch.. I could not believe it, I yelled for my husband to come and confirm that I was not tricking myself and then he saw the pops too! in random spurts some harder then others, it was really cool.. GOOD LUCK!
  • Options
    I can't feel anything yet :(  I keep laying really still and touching my stomach and waiting for it but it's just not happening. I am starting to get really nervous for my A/S on Friday just to make sure there is still a baby in there! 
  • Options
    I think I might feel something all the time, but I don't think I'll be convince it's my LO until s/he is kicking me with some force. Until then, when I feel something, I just think it's gas.
    Daisypath - (d3qY)
    Lilypie - (ATx7)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"