Single Parents

Twatwaffle STBXH

Anyone have one? My DD's father and his girlfriend had a baby boy a year ago and yesterday he felt the need to tell me that his son's first word was my daughter's name. Ugh. Anyone else have a DB/twatwaffle STBXH?

Re: Twatwaffle STBXH

• Wait wait wait! You and he are not yet divorced and he and his GF have a kid? Old enough to talk?! Nice guy! I cyber punch him in the face for you!

I accidentally opened my XH's cellphone bill yesterday and almost had a heart attack because I thought it was mine and it was for almost 600! One, I do not live in our old house so I should not be getting his mail and two, DF is paying for his GF and her 3 kids to have smartphones. The GF he's known for 8 months. I am so bringing this up the next time he complains about paying for anything for DS!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, I have another one that rereading your post reminded me of...one day XH says to me "DS was so cute today! Do you want to hear the story?" Me: sure! "Well it's mine and GF's 6 month anniv and I bought her flowers and I had DS walk up and give them to her!" Me: um, what? Is that really appropriate since he's not the one dating her and why would you tell me that story? "Oh. Well he was really cute!" Uh huh.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetracy41:
    Wait wait wait! You and he are not yet divorced and he and his GF have a kid? Old enough to talk?! Nice guy! I cyber punch him in the face for you! I accidentally opened my XH's cellphone bill yesterday and almost had a heart attack because I thought it was mine and it was for almost 600! One, I do not live in our old house so I should not be getting his mail and two, DF is paying for his GF and her 3 kids to have smartphones. The GF he's known for 8 months. I am so bringing this up the next time he complains about paying for anything for DS!

Yep! His gf (now his fianc?e) got knocked up 3 months after he filed. Great guy huh?!

• imageMamatoA2010:

imagetracy41:
    Wait wait wait! You and he are not yet divorced and he and his GF have a kid? Old enough to talk?! Nice guy! I cyber punch him in the face for you!

I accidentally opened my XH's cellphone bill yesterday and almost had a heart attack because I thought it was mine and it was for almost 600! One, I do not live in our old house so I should not be getting his mail and two, DF is paying for his GF and her 3 kids to have smartphones. The GF he's known for 8 months. I am so bringing this up the next time he complains about paying for anything for DS!

Yep! His gf (now his fiancée) got knocked up 3 months after he filed. Great guy huh?!

Sweet! I kept expecting XH to announce his GF was pregnant but it turns out she had her tubes tied. I know this because he tried to get my sympathy for the buckets of tears she cried when I had LO because she couldn't give XH a kid. My response? "Dude, you guys have been dating for 4 months! Would you both chill the f out!"
  • imagetracy41:
    imageMamatoA2010:

imagetracy41:
    Wait wait wait! You and he are not yet divorced and he and his GF have a kid? Old enough to talk?! Nice guy! I cyber punch him in the face for you! I accidentally opened my XH's cellphone bill yesterday and almost had a heart attack because I thought it was mine and it was for almost 600! One, I do not live in our old house so I should not be getting his mail and two, DF is paying for his GF and her 3 kids to have smartphones. The GF he's known for 8 months. I am so bringing this up the next time he complains about paying for anything for DS!

Yep! His gf (now his fianc?e) got knocked up 3 months after he filed. Great guy huh?!

Sweet! I kept expecting XH to announce his GF was pregnant but it turns out she had her tubes tied. I know this because he tried to get my sympathy for the buckets of tears she cried when I had LO because she couldn't give XH a kid. My response? "Dude, you guys have been dating for 4 months! Would you both chill the f out!"

Better yet, they were together 6 months when she got KU. They are now engaged. She's a cuunt...

• imagetifanico:
    He might be a douche from all the things he has done BUT I really fail to see why his kid saying his sister's name is a bad thing. I mean, they are siblings after all.nbsp;

I doubt she thinks it's a bad thing. But it is a little rubbing in her face the things she doesn't have, ie my XH and the flowers for his GF. You don't think I'd love to have my DS bring me flowers? Of course! But because my XH turned out to be a douche my DS is taking his GF flowers instead.

The ex having a child with a new woman is hard to take. I really felt like my XH stole my chance to have a 2nd child and sometimes that pain was as bad or worse than the pain of losing my marriage. Of course the universe turned around and smacked me with LO but who could've known?! And thank you, universe, if I haven't said it enough!
  • imagetracy41:
    imagetifanico:
    He might be a douche from all the things he has done BUT I really fail to see why his kid saying his sister's name is a bad thing. I mean, they are siblings after all.nbsp;
    I doubt she thinks it's a bad thing. But it is a little rubbing in her face the things she doesn't have, ie my XH and the flowers for his GF. You don't think I'd love to have my DS bring me flowers? Of course! But because my XH turned out to be a douche my DS is taking his GF flowers instead. The ex having a child with a new woman is hard to take. I really felt like my XH stole my chance to have a 2nd child and sometimes that pain was as bad or worse than the pain of losing my marriage. Of course the universe turned around and smacked me with LO but who could've known?! And thank you, universe, if I haven't said it enough!

Thanks Tracy! He totally tries to throw it in my face. I knew you'd back me up :)

• imageMamatoA2010:

imagetracy41:
    imagetifanico:

I doubt she thinks it's a bad thing. But it is a little rubbing in her face the things she doesn't have, ie my XH and the flowers for his GF. You don't think I'd love to have my DS bring me flowers? Of course! But because my XH turned out to be a douche my DS is taking his GF flowers instead.

The ex having a child with a new woman is hard to take. I really felt like my XH stole my chance to have a 2nd child and sometimes that pain was as bad or worse than the pain of losing my marriage. Of course the universe turned around and smacked me with LO but who could've known?! And thank you, universe, if I haven't said it enough!

Thanks Tracy! He totally tries to throw it in my face. I knew you'd back me up :)

I was going to give you a wink but I just realized I'm mobile...insert wink here!
  • imagetracy41:
    imageMamatoA2010:

imagetracy41:
    imagetifanico:
    I doubt she thinks it's a bad thing. But it is a little rubbing in her face the things she doesn't have, ie my XH and the flowers for his GF. You don't think I'd love to have my DS bring me flowers? Of course! But because my XH turned out to be a douche my DS is taking his GF flowers instead. The ex having a child with a new woman is hard to take. I really felt like my XH stole my chance to have a 2nd child and sometimes that pain was as bad or worse than the pain of losing my marriage. Of course the universe turned around and smacked me with LO but who could've known?! And thank you, universe, if I haven't said it enough!

I was going to give you a wink but I just realized I'm mobile...insert wink here!

;) Right back at ya!

• This post is full of douchery. My ex / BD won't speak to me, so I got nothin' ;]
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I do, but we don't talk. However I will share with you ladies the Friday before I got induced, what BD did to me.

We lived together and we were working on things. He decided to invite a friend from out of state over, with their dog, without telling me. The dog was a pit bull and I'm not the kind of person that is against any breed of dog. I'm against owners not training their dog properly. We were dog sitting for the house owner and those dogs are sweet and one was my favorite...he always very protective of me but just super sweety! He would cuddle with me..LOL

Anyways so his friend brought the dog in and let it out...which I wasn't happy about.I was watching TV in the "man area" and this dog came into the room and growled at me. I was laying in the recliner not doing anything. So I went upstairs to where the other dogs were and I turned on the TV and my favorite laid down infront of where I was sitting. That dog came up the stairs and was showing its teeth. The other 2 dogs chased it downstairs. I yelled for BD to come upstairs. He didn't, so I went down and his friend had to hold his dog back because it was growling at me. We went outside and I just let him have it. I told him off and told him his friends dog and his friend needs to go. I'm pregnant and he was an idiot for thinking that would even be okay. That dog is aggressive and it's growled at me and his friend doesn't have any business owning it if he can't train it properly.  His friend was waiting to take the dog to get boarded was his response. I told him I didn't care because I pay the rent too and I'm pregnant and they need to leave. I ended up locking myself in a room and not coming out until I knew 100% for sure that dog was gone. I have high anxiety so I didn't even eat because of it. I was furious!

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"