October 2011 Moms

IPad users

Can you change your ticker on an IPad? My laptop is being obnoxious. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: IPad users

• kagl08kagl08 member
    I was able to whenever I used the iPad. I can do it on my iPhone also. 
  • OK, another question. I had the ticker made, copied, and ready to paste. I couldn't figure out how to paste though.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've always been able to. To paste you just do a long press inside the text box and then select paste when it pops up.

• imageCMonkey515:

I've always been able to. To paste you just do a long press inside the text box and then select paste when it pops up.

When I long press it just gives me the option to "select" or "select all". I must be doing something wrong.  

• imagemorsey2011:
    imageCMonkey515:

I've always been able to. To paste you just do a long press inside the text box and then select paste when it pops up.

When I long press it just gives me the option to "select" or "select all". I must be doing something wrong.  

hmmm. I don't know then. My ipad knowledge is pretty basic

• kagl08kagl08 member
    imagemorsey2011:
    imageCMonkey515:

It sounds like you didn't actually copy anything, so it's not giving you an option to paste. Can you re-select it? Then try pasting it again? 

• imagekagl08:
    imagemorsey2011:
    imageCMonkey515:

It sounds like you didn't actually copy anything, so it's not giving you an option to paste. Can you re-select it? Then try pasting it again? 

I will try that as soon as I get my IPad back from DH and DD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"