Babies on the Brain
Options

Baby on my brain...

My husband and I just celebrated our one year wedding anniversary in the beginning of June. Ever since our wedding anniversary I have had baby fever so incredibly bad. Anybody else have this feeling after their first wedding anniversary?

Re: Baby on my brain...

• Options
    We just celebrated our first anniversary June 2, and are now TTC! I've had baby fever the past couple months, so we decided to go for it! Hopefully by our 2nd anniversary we'll have a baby! 
  • Options
    Well not quite after our first anniversary, it was our 5th anniversary this past weekend and all of sudden I have baby fever! It's such a cool feeling, never happened before. We'll probably start TTC after the New Year :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol, I was KU for our first anniversary. Second one is around the corner and we have BotB
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Our anniversary was June 2nd too!! We've been ttc since August.. hoping it will happen before our next anniversary too. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    We had only been married about 6 months when I got hit with baby fever! We had our one year anniversary a little over a month ago and are waiting another 6 months before TTC. Luckily, looking at all the cute baby things on Pinterest and lurking on this site have helped me control my baby fever! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
  • Options
    5555 member

It wasn't until this winter when I saw a few friends have precious baby girls. Even though they'd scream their heads for an hour when we visited with their parents, they were still precious to me. 

Of course, we had said when we got married we'd wait about five years to have kids. Our 4 year anniversary is next month, and if start trying in August, we should be just about on track to have #1 around our fifth anniversary.  

BabyFruit Ticker

Married since July 2009.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    BFP #1 August 13, 2014
    EDD: April 22, 2015
    It's a boy!
  • Options

I was hit with intermittent baby fever a few months after we got married, however we just celebrated our 1st anniversary in April and baby fever has hit me (and even DH) full force.

We're TTC in September-October. :)

• Options
    DH and I have been married a little under a year, but we have been together almost 9 years. We were going to wait another 2 years or so, but we both got the bug! He tries to play it cool, but tells people all the time we are trying! lol! We are on our 3rd month TTC and have slowly been buying baby items (trying to minimize the money spending within a 9 month time period). Good Luck to you and your DH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"