Third-Party Reproduction
Options

3rd Party Repro Check-In!

Hi all,

I had this all ready and it didn't post, then my Monday started and I felt like I was shot out of a cannon! Apologies for posting so late in the day. Please check-in! We saw a big drop from the first week to the second :).

CHECK-IN:

- What's new this week?

- How are you feeling about your process?

QOTW: Liz4Paws put up a big GTKY today so consider taking a few minutes to answer her post! :)

--

Welcome!
poohniki ? DS and/or DE are on the table.

((Hugs))
Sent out to anyone who needs them!

New BFPs!

None this week?but lots coming soon we hope!

Currently Cycling/Scheduled
*Aputter05 ? DS IUI on 5/30/13 ? in TWW!
*BabyVDM ? DE FET#1 ? scheduled ~July 8th
%Ceemonkey - DE/DS IVF#3 scheduled for ~July 12th
%Brooklynesque ? DE IVF#1 scheduled for July 17th<
%2MamazInSeattle ? DE/DS FET#1 scheduled for July 18th
%LittleLady77 ? Fresh DE; IVF expected mid-late July!
%Lacyj67 ? DE IVF#1 ER in July and FET on 9/3/13

Waiting to Cycle
*MrsT4 ? DE FET#1 hoping for July date.
% Katie_71208 ? DE ? On waiting list for donor.
*DoublePortion ? Embryo Adoption; waiting for availability.
BeckyP005 ? Fresh DE; waiting for donor availability.
%Liz4Paws ? Embryo Adoption; 5 Embryos Officially Adopted!! FET ~Aug.
*Sammer 818 ? Gestational Carrier; application in!
%Km672 ? Fresh DE/DS; waiting for donor availability.
*Ladyrader0227 ? DE FET after reduction of BMI ~Aug/Sept.
%Stinkerbell6879 ? DE ? saving up $ to start a second cycle.
Meljam13 ? Using traditional surrogate (using OS) after Oct.
Jen12573 ? BFN ((hugs)) in May. Next steps TBD.
%Firesiren ? DS ? FET planned for fall timeframe.
*KateBee ? Gest. Surrogate ? Waiting on a match.

Pregnant!
AmCheri ? DE ? EDD 6/16/13 ? Girl!
*JM1977 ? DE/DS ? EDD 10/9/13 ? Boy!
Firefly062 ?  DS  -  EDD 10/10/13 ? Boy!
IndianaSunshine ? DE ? EDD 11/20/13 ? Boy!
%Melkel559 ? DS ? EDD 12/10/13 ? Gender ?
%Happywifemomofone ? DE ? EDD 12/23/13 ? Gender ?
*Kaf8278 ? DE ? EDD 12/31/13 ? Gender ?
%Moonaggie ? DE ? EDD 1/2/14 ? Gender ?
%Jms1374 ? Embryo Adoption ? EDD June 14th, 2014
*Strunella ? DE ? EDD TBD (5 weeks as of 5/28/13)
Udc22 ? DE ? EDD TBD ? Twins!!

Parenting
*WeBelieveInMagic ? 10-month-old son from DS + a 3-yr-old bio son
Jcath ? 20-month-old identical twin girls from DE + 2 bio sons
*JM1977 ? 21-month-old DD from DE/DS (also currently pregnant)
Hooliface ? 1 year-old DD from DE
*Strudel82 ? 1 year-old DD twins from DE (also currently GC)

Donors/GC?s/Surrogates
%Strudel82 ? GC - 7 weeks along as of 6/10. EDD?
%ArgleBride ? Egg Donor ? Finished initial orientation 6/13!

Considering Third Party
%poohniki ? DS and/or DE are on the table,
Kflynn81 ? Final OE cycle June/July 2013. DE possible if BFN.
GetwickMom ? Hoping to cycle with DH?s OS; DS being considered.

*= Latest Check-In week of 6/3 %= Latest Check-in week of 6/9
Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
June'12 - First RE Visit
Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

Re: 3rd Party Repro Check-In!

• Options

No update from me. Still on BC. Still waiting on an official calendar. I'm going crazy waiting.

Father's Day was really hard for me, I felt like a total failure. It's my fault DH isn't a father. I feel like I'm THE failure in his family. He thinks I'm crazy and said I'm the most successful woman career-wise. That might be true but your job does not equal a family. Basically it's been a tuff week. 

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

No apologies needed!! Big hugs to you LittleLady :(

What's new this week? Nothing on the DE waiting list front but I just got home on Saturday from Serbia visiting family so that was pretty exciting. It's been 27 yrs since I've been back!

How are you feeling about your process? Frustrated and antsy about sums it up :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Not too much new here hoping to know more info this week and get my donors calendar. IM very curious as to what shes doing at the moment. My REs office has been jammed packed and super busy lately! I still don't hear by thurs im calling...AGAIN.

As for Fathers day it was nice, my bff came up, we live 3 hrs away and she spent the weekend here. We had a little heart to heart and she is very excited for my FET up coming and offered officially to be our gestational carrier if things don't look good for me carrying. It brought me to tears and im so grateful we have her in our lives as a friend!

Today my Monday off I got a lot done around the house and chalk painted some chairs and distressed and waxed them then re did the fabric on the cushions. They look amazing and now time to do a side table, huge hutch and childs rocking chair. Looks like I will be busy all summer with these projects. ok now time to get in the hot tub! have a good night everyone!

Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
    Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
     High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
    IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
    MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
    Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
    Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
    DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
    miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
    Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
    dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
    FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
    Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
    Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
    FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
    BFN on fet #3
    Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
    Everyone Welcome

• Options

- What's new this week?

Husband and I just bought a house and are trudging through the paperwork. This stuff takes forever. Seems like there is always something new to do, another paper to fill out another phone call to make. We just want to move in. We are feeling very cramped where we are living. 

DH and I actually started talking about having another child sometime in the future. I want to have another baby before I turn thirty five and he seems to be dead set against it. He said it won't happen "organically" for us and its just too hard to do it "the medical way". Our discussion got quite spirited and we had to stop, agreeing to disagree at the moment. 

Photobucket
    Husband and I are both carriers of Delta F508, one of the many mutations that cause Cystic Fibrosis. We pray for a cure.
    D-IUI #1 September 2011 ~ BFN D-IUI #2 October 2011 ~ BFP!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, ya know. Maybe you only need one person." Kermit the Frog
  • Options
    Hey all. This Friday I have my psych eval, and I'm very excited for it.  It will be quite a letdown if I don't "pass."  This weekend I get to visit my husband, who is on an extended trip for work/school, for the first time in three weeks.  Can't wait!  And the major test I was making myself sick over is, at last, over, and I passed.  Onward!
  • Options
    Hi, everyone!  Last week my cycle got delayed a week (donor scheduling issues) so my transfer will be ~ July 24 instead of the 17th.  It means I have to stay on Lupron for another week (ugh) but otherwise everything's okay.  Just trying to keep busy in the meantime!
  • Options

What's new this week? I missed the last check in (no more bumping at work). We sent our application in and the agency basically sucks - they don't have their act together and treated me like a paycheck, not a person. We are basically just writing off the application fee and exploring other options. We have a very solid lead on a surrogate that we found and if we work with her, we will be able to work with the first agency/woman we started with at a reduced fee. I'm so cautious about this but at the same time really excited about the current situation.

How are you feeling about your process? Right now I'm ok. I feel like things are moving at a slug's pace, which is maddening, but I know that once this first phase of getting medical records looked at, etc. passes everything is going to feel like it's going 100mph. I'm actually doing pretty good with things right now.

TTC since April 2010
    BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
    BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
    Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
    BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
    Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
    BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
    BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
    No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
    June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Options
    - What's new this week?

Nothing, unfortunately. Still no word or updates on embryo shipping. I've emailed two different embryologist at my lab and haven't heard a peep.

I'm getting super antsy and annoyed! I busted my butt to get through this lengthy and arduous process only to have it held up at my clinic twice! Thanks for listening to me vent. I just want them here already. :(

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Options

- What's new this week?

Nothing new. Yesterday I put in a call to the RE's office to check on the donor embryo situation and am waiting for a call back.

Discouraged. Not sure if I've mentioned this before, but when I first spoke to the coordinator about donor embryos in January they had 5 batches available. At that time DH wasn't ready to move forward. So now that he's ready there are none available. I guess I just wasn't prepared to wait. I thought them having available embryos was the norm.

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options
    Hi ladies!

What's new this week?

I hit 15 weeks today. M/S not totally gone but seems to have eased up a bit. We have an appt on Fri and are dying to hear that heart beat again.

How are you feeling about your process?

Feeling good about everything. Starting to research some books and things for telling our child about the DS. I wish I could say that I don't even think about the fact that we've used DS, but I'd be lying if I did. I think it's normal and just part of accepting that we didn't do things the traditional way. Though I'd love for this to be DH's bio child, we still feel beyond blessed to be PG and think once the baby is here, the thoughts about the DS will slowly start to slip away.
    TTC since June 2011
    DX: DH (30) severe MFI, severely low count & low motility
    Me (32): all clear
    Appt with Urologist 5/21/12: exam, ultrasound, bloodwork all normal.
    Testicular Biopsy with TESE on 6/8/12. good sperm found! (left side only) froze sperm, failed thaw test :(
    Orientation for IVF/ICSI on 6/13/12. Waiting for the green light following biopsy results...results show adequate sperm production both sides.
    2nd SA 6/18/12: sample is "adequate for ICSI"
    Plan: IVF/ICSI July 2012!
    ER: 7/26/12. 15 eggs retrieved, all mature.
    TESE/TESA/aspiration from epididymis, no motile sperm found :(
    froze all eggs, the saga of praying for good sperm continues.
    8/3/12: 2nd opinion from MFI uro on biopsy slides. Suspects "partial late maturation arrest."
    Plan: more SAs, third biopsy/TESE with frozen back-up either from DH or DS.
    SA 8/17/12: Zero sperm
    SA 8/23/12: Zero sperm
    9/26/12: SPERM FOUND! 15 eggs thawed, 12 survived and were ICSI'd, only 3 fertilized normally. Refrozen as embies and will thaw in Nov. Please survive and grow!
    All 3 survived the thaw on 11/15/12!
    FET 11/17/12: transferred 2, one 4B, one 4C. Beta 11/30:BFFN
    moving on to DS
    DIUI#1 2/18/13,50mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta 3/4/13: BFN.
    DIUI#2 3/19/13, 50 mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta #1 (14dpiui) 4/2/13: BFP!!!! 150. Beta #2 4/4/13: 420 Beta #3 4/8/13: 2691. Beta #4 4/15/13: 15,086
    1st u/s 4/8/13 shows one gestational sac
    2nd u/s 4/15/13 shows yolk sac, fetal pole and early heartbeat
    3rd u/s 4/25/13: measuring right on track. Heart rate 148 bpm
    A/S 7/22/13: IT'S A BOY!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qmon5u.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/laurakat24/turkeybaster-1.jpg"[/IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Km672Km672 member

Hi Ladies!!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as most of the ladies here are right now... waiting...waiting...waiting...it's really starting to p*ss me off. LOL!!

The waiting is pure torture. Like everyone else, think I will feel much better once we have a calendar.

The good news is that DH is getting really excited. It is good to hear him have hope and truly be ok with using both DE and DS. It took him a bit longer to come around and I was nervous he wouldn't ever really be excited about creating our family this way.

I hope by next weeks check in, those of us who are waiting finally have our plans in place!!

Melkel- I know what you mean about always having the idea of the donor in the back of your mind. I don't think I will ever be able to not think about the fact that it will take 2 donors to create our children, but I am hoping it will become less important once they arrive. This process is hard and for those of us who need to use donors, unfortunately, the hard part is not completely over once we are pregnant. Just wanted to remind you that you are not alone in feeling this way. We know you absolutely love your baby to pieces, but this is part of the process and I believe it will get easier.  

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Options

Hello everyone! (((HUGS))) to those who need them and glad to hear everyone who is doing well :-)

Like most, waiting...waiting! But feeling positive. Had a family member pass away late last week, so been dealing with that and trying to process all of that, along with some of the other crazy emotions that IF throws at you. But overall doing good and hope to be getting an e-mail back about the donors that "could" be cycling soon, so we can see about a shared cycle.

April 2013 DE IVF= BFN

September 2013 DE IVF (Fingers Crossed) = BFFFN! again...

October 2013 FET of our last 2 = Beta Hellzz for 6-7 Weeks. M/C

• Options
    imageKm672:
    Hi Ladies!!nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; I'm pretty much in the same boat as most of the ladies here are right now... waiting...waiting...waiting...it's really starting to pss me off. LOL!!The waiting is pure torture. Like everyone else,nbsp;think I will feel much better once we have a calendar.nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; The good news is that DH is getting really excited. It is good to hear him have hope and truly be ok with using both DE and DS. It took him a bit longer to come around and I was nervous he wouldn't ever really be excited about creating our family this way.I hope by next weeks check in, those of us who are waiting finally have our plans in place!!Melkel I know what you mean about always having the idea of the donor in the back of your mind. I don't think I will ever be able to not think about the fact that it will take 2 donors to create our children, but I am hoping it will become less important once they arrive. This process is hard and for those of us who need to use donors, unfortunately, the hard part is not completely over once we are pregnant. Just wanted to remind you that you are not alone in feeling this way. We know you absolutely love your baby to pieces, but this is part of the process and I believe it willnbsp;get easier. nbsp;

Thanks, girl! This means a lot to me. I know we can all relate and it's good to share those feelings sometimes. I hope your wait ends and that you get your calendar soon!!! Waiting is one of the hardest parts of this process. FX your ball gets rolling sooner rather than later!
    TTC since June 2011
    DX: DH (30) severe MFI, severely low count & low motility
    Me (32): all clear
    Appt with Urologist 5/21/12: exam, ultrasound, bloodwork all normal.
    Testicular Biopsy with TESE on 6/8/12. good sperm found! (left side only) froze sperm, failed thaw test :(
    Orientation for IVF/ICSI on 6/13/12. Waiting for the green light following biopsy results...results show adequate sperm production both sides.
    2nd SA 6/18/12: sample is "adequate for ICSI"
    Plan: IVF/ICSI July 2012!
    ER: 7/26/12. 15 eggs retrieved, all mature.
    TESE/TESA/aspiration from epididymis, no motile sperm found :(
    froze all eggs, the saga of praying for good sperm continues.
    8/3/12: 2nd opinion from MFI uro on biopsy slides. Suspects "partial late maturation arrest."
    Plan: more SAs, third biopsy/TESE with frozen back-up either from DH or DS.
    SA 8/17/12: Zero sperm
    SA 8/23/12: Zero sperm
    9/26/12: SPERM FOUND! 15 eggs thawed, 12 survived and were ICSI'd, only 3 fertilized normally. Refrozen as embies and will thaw in Nov. Please survive and grow!
    All 3 survived the thaw on 11/15/12!
    FET 11/17/12: transferred 2, one 4B, one 4C. Beta 11/30:BFFN
    moving on to DS
    DIUI#1 2/18/13,50mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta 3/4/13: BFN.
    DIUI#2 3/19/13, 50 mg Clomid cd 3-7, Ovidrel trigger, Beta #1 (14dpiui) 4/2/13: BFP!!!! 150. Beta #2 4/4/13: 420 Beta #3 4/8/13: 2691. Beta #4 4/15/13: 15,086
    1st u/s 4/8/13 shows one gestational sac
    2nd u/s 4/15/13 shows yolk sac, fetal pole and early heartbeat
    3rd u/s 4/25/13: measuring right on track. Heart rate 148 bpm
    A/S 7/22/13: IT'S A BOY!!
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome
    [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2qmon5u.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd243/laurakat24/turkeybaster-1.jpg"[/IMG]Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Had my first OB appointment today. My blood pressure was very high, which hasn't been an issue for me in several years so that has me freaked out. They are having me do all of these tests and see a cardiologist so that is certainly scary and stressful which I know is not really a help. And despite the fact that I pee about 80 times a day, after 4 attempts, could not get a urine sample to save my life. 

As for how I am feeling about all of this--right now, just terrified. I have tried to do everything I could to have a healthy pregnancy and still I am having issues. I don't think I am ever going to get to a point where I am going to be able to relax and just enjoy this.  

• Options
    MrsT4MrsT4 member

- What's new this week?  Sorry for missing last week's check-in, but I didn't have much of an update.  Similar to others, I'm just waiting....waiting for AF and waiting for a response on approval for a specialty med, so I feel like I'm in limbo (maybe we can start a limbo dance??  LOL)  That said, I'm feeling less and less likely that I will be able to cycle in July, but I hate waiting another month.  However, if the new medicine will help me get my BFP, then another month can't hurt, right? right?  (that is me trying to convince myself)

- How are you feeling about your process?  I ain't getting any younger waiting around.  Can't believe October will be a full year since I last cycled....so it can be frustrating (as most, if not all, of you know!)

Me: AMA, DOR, undetectable AMH, carrier of SMA, MTHFR homozygous C677T, high cytokines, low IGg B cells, Factor XIII V34l mutation, High Anti-Phosphatidylethanolmine, borderline hypothyroid and mildly insulin resistant.

MH: No known issues, aside from MTHFR.

Recommendations from RI: LIT, Humira, IVIG, Lovenox, Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin.

Currently taking:  Pre-Natal vitamins, Foltanx, Low-dose synthroid and Metformin. 

When cycling also taking: Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, Humira and IVIG.

TTC since 7/11/09..with medical intervention starting in 2010, including 4 failed IVF's and 6 failed IUI's...only "success" was a chemical pregnancy in 11/2012 (credited to use of DE).

FET #1 (11th cycle) on 8/23/13 = BFN.

FET #2 (12th cycle) Transfer of last two (day 6) donor egg blasts on 1/22/14 = BFP, EDD = 10/10/14 (please stick little BOY!)

My favorite breed:

***PAIF/SAIF always welcome***

• Options
    2WW over!! Thank god!! We got our BFP on Father's Day!! Already had 2 rounds of lab work done. I have to have a couple more next week and then the following week we get to see our "little monkey!!"
  • Options

What is new this week?

Passed first monitoring u/s and blood work and everything is a-ok.  Reduced Lupron and started patches.  I'm on 3 at the moment.  FET tentatively booked for July 2 or 3rd.  

How am I feeling about the process?

For some reason, I'm not feeling anything.  DH is very hopeful that this is our time.  I'm just following orders and putting one foot in front of the other.  I realized yesterday that we are less than 2wks away, but it's like I'm watching from the sidelines.  I even am forgetting to take my meds on time etc.  

We are in the midst of torrential downpours and the city if flooding.  I had a condo before we married and I just listed it to sell.  Got a notice, that the building was in the flood zone and everyone has to evacuate  My unit is on the ground floor, and I realized today, that I may not have flood insurance.  Ugh! 

But moving on.... 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Breast Cancer diagnosis 12/01/2010 - Survivor and Cancer free as of 03/22/2011
    BFP#1 04/12/201
    1 - fetal demise - MC 05/28/2011
    BFP#2 10/14/2011 - fetal demise - MC 12/13/2011
    BFP#3 05/30/2012 - fetal demise - MC 07/23/2012
    IVF#1 02/14/2013 - 2 Beautiful Blasts transferred
    BFP#4 02/25/2013 - BFP - MC and ectopic 03/06/2013

IFV#2 07/02/2013 -BFP#5 - 07/07/2013
    1st Beta 07/11/2013 - 483 (9dp5dt) - 2nd Beta 07/13/2013 1006 (11dp5dt)
    1st U/S 07/31/2013 - TWINS! "The Minions"
    IVF#3 BFP#6 09/01/2015 6dp5dt
    1st Beta 09/05/2015 - 105 - 2nd Beta 09/08/2015 335
    1st U/S 09/22/2015 - .......

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"