Houston Babies

New to The Woodlands

Hello,

My DH and I recently moved to The Woodlands from Michigan.  We are expecting our first child (a baby boy!) at the end of September!  We could not be happier! I plan on being a FTM.  Unfortunetly, I don't really know anyone in the area ??I was looking to connect with other newer moms in the area to begin re-growing my circle of friends ?? Let me know if anyone is interested! Take care - Laura

Re: New to The Woodlands

• Hi! I am new here from Florida. I live in the Humble area, maybe 20mins away from the Woodlands. My DD is almost 3 months. I'm looking for some mommy friends to start a new circle, too.
  • Hi there!  My DH and I are not new to Houston, but we are new to The Woodlands. We moved to our new house a few months ago and are expecting our second baby in August. We'd also like to start a circle of friends in our area since a majority of our friends live in the loop. It would be great if we could touch base. Let me know. 
  •     
  • Hi I live in kingwood about 25 min from woodlands and 5 min from humble FTM to baby boy who was born June 6th so he's close to a month old now I'm getting stir crazy at home all the time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards