December 2012 Moms
Options

Any Insights?

We do PU/PD with DD at night. The first week went great and she slept like a champ. Now when I dreamfeed she still goes down asleep but 10 mins later she'll wake up and be up for 2 hours or more. Last night was awful. How do we get back to where we were before? The normal PU/PD isn't working during these times and I don't think teething is helping at all.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any Insights?

• Options
    Just one question- are you feeding solids? We are doing 3 'meals' a day and last night she didn't get much for dinner and was up way early. Our pedi wanted to her to eat cereal and fruit for breakfast, veggie and fruit for lunch and veggie and fruit for dinner. That was a bit much so we just do cereal for breakfast, veggie or fruit for lunch and both for dinner. The dinner is enough to fill her up and her 6-7oz bottle and she sleeps 7-5 or 6am. Maybe LO needs more food if they aren't getting enough?

'I loved you for a thousand years and I will love you for a thousand more'

• Options
    imageaelhunt:
    Just one question are you feeding solids? We are doing 3 'meals' a day and last night she didn't get much for dinner and was up way early. Our pedi wanted to her to eat cereal and fruit for breakfast, veggie and fruit for lunch and veggie and fruit for dinner. That was a bit much so we just do cereal for breakfast, veggie or fruit for lunch and both for dinner. The dinner is enough to fill her up and her 67oz bottle and she sleeps 75 or 6am. Maybe LO needs more food if they aren't getting enough?

Yep I do feed a solid for dinner and then she nurses again right before bed. We just started solids Wednesday and was so hopeful that maybe it would help. Hasnt really so far.
    My goofy little love. I love you Alexandra Marie.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    imageJandACoffee:

DD has been struggling more than she even usually does lately ...
    I did notice her roll on her belly and pull her legs up and move them like she was trying to crawl, and she was all over the place last night flipping, rotating, etc...

Yup! Same here. LO turned 6 mos last week (just barely started a couple of solids two days ago) and has been so restless at night. Flip flops herself all over the place and taking on the funniest nursing positions.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same here. IDK if it's teething our a growth spurt or the little bit off stuffiness she has. Last night was bad, but the couple of nights before that she slept through. I thought I read in the baby whisperer that you PU/PD at first and then do whatever you need to do to get then back to sleep for MOTN wake ups? I could be wrong though.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"