Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Water purifier

Can anyone recommend a really great water filter? I don't think brita or pur makes the cut. Preferably one with a pitcher so I can keep it in the fridge. Thanks!

Re: Water purifier

• Options
    smerkasmerka member
    What are you trying to filter out?  You're probably better off getting a whole house filter or an under the kitchen sink filter.  The pitcher kind aren't going to have a good  enough filter if you've tried them and they don't work for you.  
  • Options
    I had wondered about this myself for some time, before doing research on what is actually in the water, and a pitcher type isn't going to cut it if you have concerns about your water. I would suggest an under the counter water purifier like the previous comment. I ended up going with reverse osmosis for my water purifier as they will remove everything from the water. They say it can be a bad thing because it removes all minerals as well, but this is a myth and even the doctors will tell you this water is healthier than most. It can be hard to find the right system, as it took my a couple of weeks, but I went with a system from Aquasafe Systems, and would suggest checking them out. They had a 6 stage system for 20% off when I went, and was a great deal. The website is https://www.aquasafecanada.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"