Pregnant after a Loss
Options

gross - burps taste like fish

had a bagel this morning & for some reason now i'm burping.  and it tastes like fish.  SO nasty.

Re: gross - burps taste like fish

• Options
    ugh, that sounds disgusting!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to indigestion.  I taste my food for hours after I eat it thanks to those burps.  Sometims it tastes like the food and sometimes it's  bit altered.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that is exaclty why I keep a pack of gum handy at all times...  indigestion/burbing other tastes is just plain disgusting!
  • Options

Are you taking a DHA supplement?  Or an Omega 3?

Both are sometimes made with fish oil.  I take an omega3 &6 supplement  and every so often burp fish.  I need to get another kind ater I run through these because there are brands that aren't made from fish oils.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get that at night after I take my vitamin. It has a DHA supplement so it smells fishy to begin with. That's why I started taking them at night because I'm usually asleep by the time the capsule dissolves and the fishy taste comes.
    image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • Options

Speaking of fish oils, Nordic Naturals are good, they have a lemon flavor and are guaranteed not be mercury free. I'm using a dha now though that comes with my prenatal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"