Weekend Plans?

Whatcha guys doing this weekend?

Any Father's Day plans?

E+C
(+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
TTC

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options

Nothing too exciting here. After I am certain DS is sleeping I am going to see if I can figure out the hedge trimmer and work on the front hedges. It's on DH's honey do list but I'm pretty sure I can do it myself. After that I might continue building the flower bed in the back yard. It's supposed to rain so I'm not sure if I will get any of this done today.

DH will probably go to the shooting range tomorrow. He wanted to go yesterday but his allergies got the best of him.

Tonight we will be going out for dinner.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

=BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    Just going to a BBQ
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We went out for dinner tonight.  Probably grilling tomorrow.  DH would like to just relax and enjoy the day.

Chapter79: Love the new pic of Alexis...it's beautiful! 

• Options
    We are on a marriage and family retreat in the Bavarian Alps.  We went to a lovely champagne brunch after our last session this morning.  Then we went on a boat ride on a lake at the foot of Lake Eibsee, at the foot of the Zugspitze, the highest mountain in Germany.  Afterwards, we played on the shore for a while, then had a beer and pomme frites (French fries) before heading back to the hotel.  Lots of fun!  Father's Day was much more interesting than Mother's Day. . . But, to DH's defense, he'd been home from Afghanistan for less than a week at that point.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"