Texas Babies

At which hospital did/will you deliver?

For DD I delivered at Wilford Hall (but that was a loooooonnnnng time ago). ?This one will be at Methodist (Med Center location). ?

My sister and SIL both delivered there and had good experiences. ?It stinks that they are STILL remodeling, but I am hoping to get one of the super upgraded 10-south rooms so construction won't be an issue (SIL had to have them move her due to noise).

Re: At which hospital did/will you deliver?

• I had no clue you were in SA.  I delivered at Christas Santa Rosa New Braunfels.  I loved every thing about it.  They only have private rooms and you don't have to pay extra for them.  I love it.  I delivered there because my doctor only delivers there.  My doc is AWESOME.
  • Methodist in Med Center is still under construction.

I'll be delivering at St. Luke's. There's L&D rooms are *huge* and really nice....hardwood floors, cherry wood cabinets and armoire, etc. All the rooms at St. Luke's are private as well.

• Loading the player...
  • image*GregsGirl*:

Methodist in Med Center is still under construction.

Yup, it is (for 3 years now) - which is why I am asking for one of the special amenities suites for postpartum (not in the same tower as the remodeling) ?Wink

• North Central Baptist... I've heard nothing but really wonderful things.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered at North Central Baptist... I was very impressed :)
  • I will deliver at the oh so coveted University Hospital!!!  I know you're all jealous!
  • Downtown Baptist for us.
  • I'll be delivering at St. Luke's...
  • I delivered at Methodist at the Med center as well. I was in the main tower, but I really didn't notice a whole lot of noise from the construction. Of course, that was over a year ago and I haven't been over there since.
  • Both babies at North Central Baptist

It was awesome & everyone is really nice

• I delivered at Methodist.  It's kind of a baby factory, and I can't say I loved it.  I had a scheduled c-section that went very well, it was the PP stay that was nothing to write home about.  And we were too cheap to pay the additional cost for a 10 South room!  This was my 2nd baby so I was comfortable with a newborn, but I think it would have been a very frustrating experience if this was my first baby. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"