• Options

We have four, and want no more )

dd- turns 8 years old tomorrow!

ds1- 6

ds2- 4

and Carson is 10 months now. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I only have one but would love another in a few years.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just one for now. We are ok with just one but will see if we want to try for a second in 3ish years.
  • Options

We have just DS.  Now that he's a dad I think my DH would happily have three or four if he could.  But since we're older, the one time he raised the question, I told him I wished him and his new child bride all the luck in the world with that. 

So, we're planning on two.  I'd like to be done by the time DS is three.  If I can't get pregnant again, I don't think we'll take any extreme measures, it will just be what it is. 

• Options
    We have one outside baby and one inside baby. After 2.0, nothing else is coming out of me. I apparently get pregnant really easy...see: two unplanned pregnancies...so the sperm shop is currently having a liquidation sale and will be closing its doors for good once 2.0 makes her appearance and everything is okay.
  • Options
    I have 2 kids.  If we can have a third I wouldn't mind, but I'm happy with my 2.

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have one and would like four or five total. But "one at a time" is my mantra.
    SeptsiggyBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We have two. I wish we could have another, but our finances can't handle it right now.
    There are no blurred lines, only jail time

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options
    SM0524SM0524 member
    We just have DD right now.  Spring '14 we will start trying for baby #2.  Once that baby arrives Dh will be going to get the V.
  • Options
    imagethepretzelchick:
    We have one outside baby and one inside baby. After 2.0, nothing else is coming out of me. I apparently get pregnant really easy...see: two unplanned pregnancies...so the sperm shop is currently having a liquidation sale and will be closing its doors for good once 2.0 makes her appearance and everything is okay.[/quot
    e]"her"? Got a hunch pretz my dear? You know, as easy as you get pregly you mat have 3.0 even with the doors closed!

• Options
    We have 2 and we are about 90 sure we are done but nothing permanent yet.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options

imageKLilley:
    imagethepretzelchick:
    We have one outside baby and one inside baby. After 2.0, nothing else is coming out of me. I apparently get pregnant really easy...see: two unplanned pregnancies...so the sperm shop is currently having a liquidation sale and will be closing its doors for good once 2.0 makes her appearance and everything is okay.

"her"? Got a hunch pretz my dear? You know, as easy as you get pregly you mat have 3.0 even with the doors closed!

I have a big hunch. This pregnancy is so different from the last one and I just "knew" as soon as I saw those two lines that 2.0 is a girl. I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if I'm having another boy.

And yes, I know that 3.0 could happen even after a vasectomy, which is why we're going back to our teenage years and practicing abstinence for awhile, lol. Only one person in history has ever gotten pregnant while abstinent, and since I don't anticipate the Holy Spirit knocking me up with the second coming of the Messiah any time soon, we'll just go with that. Wink

In all seriousness, though, since we really are 2AD, I'm considering some form of permanent BC for myself as well. We'll see. 

• Options

N is my only. I have a stepson as well.

We would like one more. It took almost three years for N so I don't know if it will happen or not. We decided we will try until next spring. If it doesn't happen we will just stop with N. 

734609_517665664943929_192232217_n Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Have: 3 + 1 adult stepson

Want: a gazillion.  But DH says he's done.  Boo.

DH and I married 8 years. Mom of three, stepmom of one.

• Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    imageccam:
    We always thought we wanted 3 kids, until we were hit with IF.  Now I think 2 is more realistic, but I'd be happy with just the 3 of us :)
    . I'm sorry that IF factors into the size of your family but happy you bring in up because that is the reality of many people's lives.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagekdm06c:
    We have 2 and we are about 90 sure we are done but nothing permanent yet.

Hey there, stranger.

There are no blurred lines, only jail time

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Options
    We currently just have DD, but we would like one or two more. I think DH wants three, but I am not sure how I will feel after two.  If I am overwhelmed, I think two will be our final #, if not, three it is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    elle40elle40 member
    We have our A12 daughter and very much want a second (in a few years), possibly a third.
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Have 2 and we're done.
  • Options
    We just have DD right now. Going to start trying or at least not preventing sometime in 2014. I would like DD to at least be 2 before we have a 2nd...If we have any more than two it will be our surprise baby! lol

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"