Parenting after 35
Options

Quick Update

Hi all!

Work makes it hard to Bump because there is no iPhone app. (Bump management make note.) It's much easier to be on FB and Proboards thanks to their apps. Anyhoo...

DS had surgery on Monday. Tonsils, adenoids and a 2nd set of tubes. Recovery has been challenging and heartbreaking. I'm back at work today and my inlaws have been watching him. He refuses all meds so that's an additional challenge since he was supposed to be on Rx antibiotics (preventative). I am hoping that NOT taking them won't harm him. Sigh.

Other than that, things have been OK. Some ups and downs at daycare with hitting/pushing. But I think he's working through that. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Quick Update

• Options
    mwdmwd member

Hey, Robin, good to hear from you! Such a bummer about the surgery and the aftermath, I hope he is better this weekend.

As for hitting at daycare, I think all kids go through that. DS just was hitting his friend as I went to pick him up today, totally weird experience. And his friend hit him right back. and then said, "bye, Joe, see you tomorrow!" Whatever... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hope your little guy is feeling better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is a bump app. I am on it right now! Search The Bump in the App Store. It's not nearly as good, but does the job!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks all!

And I'll check out the app. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"