Two Under 2
Options

(Untitled)

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    My boys share a room. They always have and now almost refuse to sleep without each other even though they have different sleep habits/levels of deep/light sleep. I wanted them sharing from the beginning because we knew we wanted more kids and I didn't see the point in two boys having their own rooms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have two boys, 17 months apart, and right now they have seperate rooms but we plan on having them share a room when the 3rd comes [hooefully when DS1] is 4.

It could definitely work sharing a room now but I like having their own seperate nap spaces, they go to bed at different times, plus we have the room.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    #2 isn't here quite yet, but dd will be 18 months when she arrives, and we're giving them their own rooms for now. Dd sleeps so well and has a great schedule going, and I am going to try my best for the new baby to not be a negative thing, so she's going to keep her room to herself for now. When they are older (maybe when #2 is a toddler) we may encourage them to share a room so we can either have an office again or make room for #3 (undecided!), but for now, I feel like separate rooms will work best.
    Anniversary
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LC122LC122 member
    Random consideration: sex or gender of the kids.
    I have heard that siblings of different genders shouldn't share rooms after elementary age, when they start to have more awareness of sexuality and differences between sexes and feelings toward the opposite sex. Psychologically it can be detrimental for both children.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"