Boston Babies
Options

Worcester Area Bumpies?

I am a first time Mom and my LO is now 4.5 weeks and I find myself happy most days but depressed/ completely overwhelmed on the rough days. Just thought I would see if anyone else is in the same boat and would like to meet up sometime with the little ones to share with each other what we are going thru.

Re: Worcester Area Bumpies?

• Options
    You should check out Babies In Common!  They're located in Grafton and have different mom groups/breastfeeding support groups.  Also, there's a yoga place on Lake Ave Worcester - maybe some kind of mommy and me yoga class would be good for you?  I own a small shop called Wild Orchid Baby on Shrewsbury St. in Worcester - stop by if you're in the area and check it out!  I have a 2.5 year old daughter and expecting baby #2 this August :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    If you feel like its more than you can handle, don't be afraid to reach out to your OB or your PCP. Postpartum anxiety and depression are extremely common, as are thyroid issues, which can spur depression. Not pretending to be a Dr, just speaking from experience. GL and congrats on your new baby!

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live south of Worcester down 146 now but I grew up in worc and my parents and most of my fam still live in worc. I would love to get a mommy group together since I'm a SAHM. I'm due 4 weeks from tomorrow. If you're interested in setting something up, maybe meeting at a restaurant for lunch or something later in the summer, PM me! Take care!
  • Options
    imagearvizu1010:
    You should check out Babies In Common!nbsp; They're located in Grafton and have different mom groups/breastfeeding support groups.nbsp; Also, there's a yoga place on Lake Ave Worcester maybe some kind of mommy and me yoga class would be good for you?nbsp; I own a small shop called Wild Orchid Baby on Shrewsbury St. in Worcester stop by if you're in the area and check it out!nbsp; I have a 2.5 year old daughter and expecting baby 2 this August :

I went to your shop with my mom a couple months ago. Your selection almost sold me on cloth diapering, but DH vetoed it lol. Pretty place tho!
  • Options

imageMrsHetzel:
    imagearvizu1010:
    You should check out Babies In Common!nbsp; They're located in Grafton and have different mom groups/breastfeeding support groups.nbsp; Also, there's a yoga place on Lake Ave Worcester maybe some kind of mommy and me yoga class would be good for you?nbsp; I own a small shop called Wild Orchid Baby on Shrewsbury St. in Worcester stop by if you're in the area and check it out!nbsp; I have a 2.5 year old daughter and expecting baby 2 this August :
    I went to your shop with my mom a couple months ago. Your selection almost sold me on cloth diapering, but DH vetoed it lol. Pretty place tho!

Awwwe!  My husband is not 100% on board with cloth diapers either, but we are giving them a go anyways :)  Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy and thank you for your kind words!  Hope to see you again soon, maybe once your LO arrives :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"