June 2012 Moms
Options

Finally!

DD woke up this morning with her very first tooth! Wow, she's grouchy...
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Finally!

• Options
    APriceAPrice member
    Exciting! We only have 4 over here so we don't have too many either! Our LO is super grumpy just as they break through the gum....Motrin is your best friend!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I highly suggest investing in a baltic amber teething necklace. BEST investment I have made lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageGismo123:
    I highly suggest investing in a baltic amber teething necklace. BEST investment I have made lol

Did you find it really helped? I don't know anyone who has used one. 

I gave her some tylenol and is napping! I hope she wakes up a bit more chipper! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagealizabethanne:

imageGismo123:

Did you find it really helped? I don't know anyone who has used one. 

I gave her some tylenol and is napping! I hope she wakes up a bit more chipper! 

I can say that my son has never had a fever or swollen gums. The only way I can tell he's teething is he becomes super clingy and won't eat warm food. I like to think it's because of the teething necklace hehe 

• Options

Thats great! 

Ella still has no teeth... LOL. I'm guessing she's probably the last baby with no teeth around here, and she was born in May! Stick out tongue 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We only got 3 and working on the 4th I think. I do miss his gummy smile though!
  • Options
    Yay! Happy chewing. : ]

I don't know how many teeth DS has right now. He gets really mad when I try to look in his mouth!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DS has four top incisors, three bottom, one bottom molar and a top 18 month molar! He pulls on his ears but this is usually a week before I see a tooth pop through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"