August 2012 Moms
Options

This day can end now!

I knew today was going to be a hard day but I had no idea how hard. My favorite coworker left today. He's not cut out for teaching and has decided to go to grad school. I'm so happy for him but I'm really going to miss him. He had told me no tears today so when I looked at him before we left he said "no hug or you will cry, I don't live that far away". I know he's right but I know people lose touch easily.

Then I got the news that we may not get our amended tax return until at least August. So I'm thinking no summer break for me. I'm gonna need a part time job and so is DH. Ugh.

Then I just got an email that my favorite asst principal at our school is being moved to principal at another school. Again I am happy for him but why oh why!

So I have cried three times today and am just so done. Ugh!!!!
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This day can end now!

• Options
    I am sorry you had a sad day. Hopefully with you working over the summer the tax $ will just be a bonus. I know how difficult it is to not get a break, but it won't be like "this" forever. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm sorry it's been a tough one. Hope you have a better day tomorrow :]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCrossingfingers:
    Hopefully with you working over the summer the tax $ will just be a bonus. 

This.  Then, maybe, you can take a family vacation or something fun to make up for working over the summer.

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Options
    I'm sorry your having such an emotional day. Have a big glass of wine and go to bed early tonight! 
  • Options
    I'm a teacher and just enjoyed a nice glass of wine. Didn't make our school situation any better but it felt amazing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies. I'm hoping for a better day today!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"