June 2012 Moms
Options

IMMS Monday

Whoops! Almost forgot!

Re: IMMS Monday

• Options
    After weeks of James sticking his tongue out and laughing at FI everytime he tried to get him to say dada James finally said daddy all by himself without being prompted. Fi was SO happy. Then today he has been babbling dadada all day.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I haven't been here in a whiiiile....what's IMMS?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cooper started to blow kisses this week. It melts my mom heart every time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

P went to a b-day party this past weekend at a kids gym. She had so much fun climbing on the foam play shapes and was so interested in all the big kids. She tried to crawl after them and got sad when she couldn't keep up. It was so sweet! What isn't making me smile however is from that party she is climbing everything in the house! 

And about 30 minutes ago she stood unassisted for the first time! About 10 seconds before she sat back down! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DH got out his John Deere tractor from his childhood so it is quite beat up. DS pushed it all over the house today. I think it melted DH heart more than it did mine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    DD learned how to say "tush" in Portuguese. She says it every diaper change :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    LO started swimming lessons last week... She smiles and laughs from the minute we get in the water til we get out. I can't help but smile and laugh myself :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageamberlynnr7:
    I haven't been here in a whiiiile....what's IMMS?

Sorry, I had to start the thread and run yesterday b/c it's crazy around here lately. IMMS = It Makes Me Smile. We had days for unpopular opinions, whining, and confessions, so a while back we started sharing our "happies" just to keep things balanced.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"