June 2013 Moms
Options

Monday B!tchfest?

2»

Re: Monday B!tchfest?

• Options
    imagekristinrae914:

imageoxleylm:
    And just because you know we are spending much of our last few days at home preparing for our LO to arrive... it doesn't mean you can stop over whenever you wish. Can't you just call before you make a surprise visit???

Unannounced visitors make me super ragey.  I hate it so much.  My family doesn't do it but H's side just swings through whenever they feel like it.  I'm about to close all of the curtains and put a snarky note on the door. 

Haaaaaate when people just show up!!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Options
    Ugh it's Tuesday now but I'm hoping I can still get my b!tchies out. My sisterinlaw is driving me CARAZY! I get that she wants to help out and spend time with me while I'm on leave, but she asks me to go to lunch with her every other day and husband and I just moved into our new place a few weeks ago I'm still working on getting settled in. I had her stay over Friday night this past weekend and I thought it'd get some hangout time out of her system. She came over and "helped" make dinner which was just something you throw together and throw in the oven but she "didn't get" the instructions on the box so I basically did the whole thing. She then did our dishes, which as well meaning as that is, she opted out of the dishwasher and washed them manually.... WITH the greasy gross oven cleaning sponge. If things are getting greasier and dirtier the more you wash them, why not ask which sponge you're supposed to use?? I get that you're coming over trying to help, but using some common sense could have helped not to make an even bigger mess for me to clean up. Now she wants to go to lunch and its only been two days since I've seen her. I can't think of an excuse and I really don't want to drive all the way over to her work and then lose half the day before my husband gets home and asks what I got done around the new place. Doesn't she know I have a baby to prepare for??? Due this month?!!! I can't just constantly hang out. I need her to grow some common sense. Why does iPhone have to have the little delivery status on texting? Just a few updates ago I would've chalked this up to a text lost in cyber space. Now she knows I read it. Sigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebaby Gs mommy:
    Mine is that I want to clean the house, since I'm off work for this week.

I want to have a clean house, but don't want to clean.  At all.  I sit here knowing I should be scrubbing the bathroom, mopping the floors and catching up on laundry.  But instead, I am on The Bump and watching Dr. Phil.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"