Food Allergy
Options

Help!! EBF doesn't know what to eat

Hi,

I suspect my very Colicy baby has food allergies, or sensitivities.  Both my hubby and I have intolerances and sensitivities.  

I'm avoiding the top 8 common allergens, but my BF books say to avoid "gassy foods."  This is where I'm having issues because I used to eat a lot of fruits, veggies and legumes.  This rules out a lot of food!  My chiropractor suggested I eliminate avocados as well and I've also seen an improvement.  Any suggestions for on what to eat?

The foods I'm avoiding are

Gluten, dairy, soy, seafood, fish, tree nuts, eggs, peanuts

broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cherries, cucumber (surprisingly), bell peppers, onions, garlic and all legumes

citrus, avocados, preservatives, dyes

Re: Help!! EBF doesn't know what to eat

• Options
    EmR22EmR22 member
    I wish I could help but I'm at a loss. You are trying to avoid so much. Have you considered actually having your LO formally tested so you can narrow it down? I just can't imagine having to be so restrictive and the stress that puts you under. Good luck!
  • Options

11 weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This list seems pretty excessive, it is no surprise you are having a hard time. 

Like PP mentioned, what are your LOs symptoms?  Why did you decide to cut all of these foods out?  We need more details.

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"