Georgia Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations

I need help finding a location for my baby shower.  I live in the Marietta area, but am not opposed to having the shower in or closer to the Atlanta area.  The guest list will be between 20-30.  Any suggestions?

Re: Baby Shower Locations

• Options
    I went to one at the little cupcake shop on the square in Marietta. Can't remember the name but it was adorable. Not sure if its big enough though?

• Options
    There is an awesome little place inbetween decatur and Atlanta called "sun in my belly" that hosts private events. The ambiance in the place is super cute and the food is delish.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fickle Pickle in historic Roswell has a whole back patio & event area you can rent that would be really nice.  I always like Mary Mac's for these type of events as well, but that is in Midtown. This place in historic Roswell looks cute but I have never actually been there: https://www.partychic.net/
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I love party chic by kellykakes! It's so cute and on the second floor of a building in historic Roswell. Their food is good and so are their cakes. I think it's a little pricey though
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"