June 2012 Moms
Options

Weaning & libido

Soooo, now that DD is 1 I'm weaning off my daytime pumping (we'll continue to nurse morning and night).  Just in the last week I'm so wound up I feel like a teenage boy.  I know my hormones are trying to adjust but damn!  

Anyone else?  I didn't have this the 1st time - any BTDT moms know when it might settle down?

(Obviously this isn't the worst problem to have lol and H is not complaining and no I'm not KU) 

image   image

Re: Weaning & libido

• Options
    imageEMO-mamma:

Soooo, now that DD is 1 I'm weaning off my daytime pumping (we'll continue to nurse morning and night).  Just in the last week I'm so wound up I feel like a teenage boy.  I know my hormones are trying to adjust but damn!  

Anyone else?  I didn't have this the 1st time - any BTDT moms know when it might settle down?

(Obviously this isn't the worst problem to have lol and H is not complaining and no I'm not KU) 

LOL. DH wants me to wean because my libido is gone! Maybe now that DD will start WCM it may come back. I am not weaning yet, but I know she will cut back on feedings a bit. AF hasn't come back either.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    We weaned completely by 11 months 2 wks ago, but my libido is still nowhere to be found. Maybe it's the depo?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegitiggr:
    We weaned completely by 11 months 2 wks ago, but my libido is still nowhere to be found. Maybe it's the depo?

This is us as well...I think it got lost and can't find it's way back. We'll see...we just weaned and DS is having WCM and BM mix now.
  • Options
    When DD started nursing less frequently,  I was able to get some back. I hope you can do the same too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"