Detroit Babies

Recommend a Pediatrician in Macomb county

We live in N/E Macomb county (near Sterling Heights) and are due November 1 with our first LO! I have no idea where to begin looking for pediatricians for her- can anyone give me any recommendations/referrals? We are not interested in anyone outside of Macomb county, and obviously the closer to our location, the better.

Re: Recommend a Pediatrician in Macomb county

• Our ped is on the border, but we LOVE them. All the doctors in the office are amazing! We go to Mali and Mali pediatrics and they are located just across Dequindre from Troy Beaumont. They are the hospital pediatricians. 

We love them! 

• What hospital do you want the pediatricians affiliated with?
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to live in sterling heights but my pediatrician is in royal oak. But mostly I wanted to say happy same due date!!!:
  • We go to Lakeview Pediatrics on 21 and Romeo Plank. They also have a St. Clair Shores office as well. They are affiliated with St. John's. They used to be with Beaumont as well, but I am not sure if they still are. We absolutely love them. They are flexible with being able to get you in quickly and we have seen 4 of the practicing doctors and I cannot say one bad thing about any of them. I know of people who actually use them and always say positive things about them as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Another rec for Mali and Mali.

• Jumping on the Mali Mali bandwagongreat practice, love their patient portal for communication.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I live in Sterling Heights too!  I will deliver our first LO this November at RO Beaumont.   I know it is a bit of a drive but I am going with Jay Eastman in Birmingham.  He was actually me pediatrician and I loved him. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"