D.C. Area Babies

Any Reston/Herndon Area Mommas?

I'm pregnant with baby #2. Our first is three and a half. Looking for others to share my journey with.

Re: Any Reston/Herndon Area Mommas?

• I'm in Herndon and pregnant with baby #1, due in December! :)
  • I'm also in Herndon pregnant with baby #1 due September 27th :) I'm just starting to look for Pediatricians. Do you have any recommendations?
  •     
  • Reston Town Center Pediatrics was the practice that was recommended to me by a neighbor. They have regular orientations in the evenings for potential new patients. I would definitely recommend checking them out!
  • I'm in Herndon and due Jan 1 with my first! I'd love to meet some other local mommies. :)
  •     
  • I am in Reston, 6wk2d into my first pregnancy :)
  • I'm delivering at reston wondering how it ranked with you.
  •     
  • I live Sterling but just had a baby at Reston. It was a fantastic experience from the doctors to nursing to dietary to every other discipline. Plus, you get a free massage and dinner for you and SO. Also, do look into Reston Pediatrics. They are wonderful--took us straight from the hospital without meeting us as our LO arrived almost three weeks early.
    [Deleted User]
  • Hello! I'm in Herndon and pregnant with baby #1 - due December 10!

•     
  • Hi!  I'm in Sterling and pregnant with baby #1.  Due May 13th!  I'll be delivering at Reston Hospital also.
  • Hello! I am in Sterling and due November 24th. I will also be giving birth at Reston.
  •     
  • I'm moving to Herndon - due December 18th~!!
  • Hey there! I'm down the road a bit in Fairfax! Due May 21!
  •     
  • I'm in Reston and delivering at Reston Hospital due May 30 17.5 wks now ;)
    katiebartton
  • I am in Herndon with an almost 2 year old and a baby due in July. We love going to whole child pediatrics, but they are in ashburn, totally worth the drive!
    lancomechica
  •     
  • We do whole child pediatrics as well. They are awesome and so responsive!

Bonus: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards