Georgia Babies
Options

Smyrna SAHD's?

My husband is the primary caregiver to our two daughters. He's had a hard time getting play dates for the girls because most of the moms hang out together and adding a happily married guy to the mix seems weird. Soooo, any other SAHD'S in Smyrna that want to hang out with my college football loving husband and have a play date? Our girls are 19 months and nearly 4 years July. I've checked Meetup and there was nothing nearby...

Re: Smyrna SAHD's?

• Options
    My DH is a SAHD is well and has had the same problem. We just moved to Acworth and he goes over to Smyrna quite often for play dates. We have 2 boys, a 2 year old and almost 4 year old. My email is shoequeenrach at gmail if you'd be interested in playdates.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    Sounds great, I'll email you separately. Any other takers? :
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is a Smyrna/Vinings group on meet up. I know at least one dad on there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagedleigh2020:

Are you referring to this one? https://www.meetup.com/The-Smyrna-Vinings-Mableton-Moms-Dads/

I was specifically looking for dad's available during the week (Thurs/Fri) not family stuff on the weekends since that is when we typically have existing plans. 

• Options
    imageMwalte4:

imagedleigh2020:

Are you referring to this one? https://www.meetup.com/The-Smyrna-Vinings-Mableton-Moms-Dads/

I was specifically looking for dad's available during the week (Thurs/Fri) not family stuff on the weekends since that is when we typically have existing plans. 

It's called Smyrna/Vinings/Mableton SAHP
    They meet during the week and in weekend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"