Chit Chat

Game of Thrones. (Spoilers through book 5. You've been warned.)

Spoilers through book 5 if you're on The Mobile and can't see the full title. 

I
I
I
I
I

I
I
I
I
I
I
I

SPOILERS BELOW.

I'm seriously LOLing at the outcry against the Red Wedding. 

If they'd READ THE BOOKS they would've known it was coming.  Also, foreshadowing.

And the idiots on twitter who want to boycott the series will miss the most satisfying moment in GoT history:

WHEN JOFFREY DIES LIKE THE BIITCH THAT HE IS. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Game of Thrones. (Spoilers through book 5. You've been warned.)

• If GRRM kills off Tyrion I will do something.

HALFMAN! HALFMAN!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• And what is this horseshiit that GRRM is writing a coffeetable book about the history of Westeros before writing the next book?

He is going to die and we will never know what happens to anybody.

I WILL BE SO ANGRY IF THAT HAPPENS. 

Who are Jon Snow's parents?  What about Dany?  Does Arya turn out to be a fantastic assassin?  WHERE IS RICKON?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Inorite?  Jon Snow's death was almost as shocking as Ned Stark's. 

I wonder if GRRM is going to split the last two books into seasons.  Like have an additional 4 seasons instead of 2.  He could squeeze out as much money from the series as possible before releasing the next book. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I'm wondering what the internet response will be when Tyrion kills Tywin and Littlefinger kidnaps Sansa. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I think they should do the first half of the 4th book as one season, the first half of the fifth book as the next season, the second half of the 4th book as the next season and the second half of the 5th book as the last season. That way, the series would end with Jon Snow's death.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• J+MSJ+MS member

I think Rickon is on skagos. Ok, now I'll go back and read the rest of this thread.

and I don't think Jon is dead. We saw him get stabbed, we did not "see" him die. 

"Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Don't know how to post a gif on a mac but, here is a link.  Hope it works.

Enjoy!

https://www.gifbin.com/985539

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"