Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Bottle feeding becoming a game

My DD and DS have gotten into the habit of drinking half of their bottle, then half way through, refuse to eat, unless they are in a bouncer.  Literally will push the bottle away, but I know they are hungry.  They can't just take 3 oz. in the morning after 12 hours, right?

Re: Bottle feeding becoming a game

• Options
    My DS doesn't always eat in the morning right when he wakes up. I used to think that he must be starving after not eating all night, but he isn't. I will offer him the bottle but if he doesn't eat then I wait until he shows hunger signs. If you think about it, we don't wake up starving and we haven't eaten all night either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My DS does the same thing. It took me forever to actually believe he wasn't starving but now I don't even make hima bottle as soon as he wakes. I waitiuntil he shows me he is hungry. Sometimes it is right away other days he goes an hour or two until he wants to eat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this issue but instead of only taking it in the bouncer, he will only take it while standing.  I usually just put the bottle down and let him come back to it when he wants to eat - he usually will pick it up off our coffee table and start feeding himself.
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"