Virginia Babies

RVA 1st Time Mom

I'm in the Bryan Park/Northside area of Richmond. EDD 12/10 with my first, any other RVA'ers?

Re: RVA 1st Time Mom

• I am down in Petersburg but used to live in Chester. My edd was 12/9/12 but my DD was born on 11/17/12. She was determined to come before thanksgiving!!! Let me know if you ever want a moms day out or anything. I don't know anyone in the area so I'm always looking!
  • I live in the Chesterfield Midlothian area. EDD Nov 2
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Im also a 1st time mom, living in Glen Allen, EDD 11/20.  
    CafeMom Tickers
  • I also live near Bryan Park, due date 11/8 with our first, a girl :
  • DorydDoryd member
    Glen Allen here, due 12/15 with twins so we are expecting them midNov. Very exciting!
  • EDD 2/27 in midlothian! FTM
  • Hey cwise, where do you live in midlothian? My due date is 3/4 we think!!, going to the first appointment on 7/23. Email me at drhonor07yahoo.com! Both my sisters have benefited from having other first time moms around, maybe we can do the same!
  • How exciting! We find out a week from today the sex of our baby. I think it's a boy. Have you decided where you will deliver?
  • I live in chesterfield/midlothian. Due 12/28 with twins. Find out gender tomorrow!!
  • We will be delivering at Henrico Doctors Hospital, and I am glad to see they have a good NICU, since SHE is going to come early most likely.  So glad its a girl =)
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Surprised but thrilled to find out we are having a girl! I'm going to deliver at St Mary's.
  • Congrats on the girl! I'm so excited we're having a girl too! We're having the bany at St. Francis because of the midwives there. We love them! If you ever want to get together, we're probably right down the road from you by Bryan Park, so let me know :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"