Washington Babies
Options

doula recs?

Hi ladies, I am pregnant with baby #2, and it is really early but I am a planner. I am looking for a doula. I loved the doula I had with my son Kylan, but she is no longer working. Any recs? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: doula recs?

• Options
    I forgot to mention I am in Seattle and will be delivering at UWMC.
  • Options
    UWMC has a volunteer doula program that is free. You just request one when you get there and don't get to meet her ahead of time. Doulamatch.net is a great site to find folks in your price range. There are tons of great doulas, but only you know the right one for you. Interview at least 3.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used Anna Morin last summer. She was great. Her backup Katie Rohs is great too. They were both at my birth.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options
    We had Lauren of https://hawthornandhoneysuckle.com/.  She was AMAZING.  I sure hope we can afford her when it's time for #2.  I wouldn't want to do it without her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    you might want to check out the doula recs in the post a few down from yours too
    Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm using Gabrielle Collier - we have had a couple meetings with her and love her! We are confident she will be able to assist in our delivery!
  • Options

Hi there Momma's!

Just wanted to *briefly* introduce myself.  My name is Vanessa.  I am a trained birth doula and I am working on my DONA certification.  I am looking to accept clients with upcoming due dates at very affordable rates.  I truly believe that every woman/family that would like to have a doula, should get that opportunity.  I live in Enumclaw and will travel locally (Puyallup, Auburn, Tacoma, Renton, Federal Way). 

There is a little bit more info about myself if you check out my profile, or just e-mail me at nvbflanders@q.com

• Options
    I am a working doula and mom here in Seattle and would love to talk to you if you are still interested in doula services. I am DONA certified and am on-call for my 16th birth right now. My website is deardoulaseattle.com. Please let me know if you are interested as I love babies and mamas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"