Baby Names
Options

What were you going to be?

2»

Re: What were you going to be?

• Options

I guess Matthew, since that's my brother's name. He would have been Jessie Elizabeth if he was a girl. 

My parents also considered Maura, Jordan, Jillian, Penelope and Shawna for me. 

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options

I was almost a Leslie but my grandmother told my mother No! lol  I like my name

Aimee, and love that its spelled that way.  I would def. not love it as much spelled

Amy.   That has definitely influenced my naming style now I think  ie. I love Vivenne and Margeaux spellings :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have been Sean. I may have also ended up as Rebecca, but they didn't like the NN Becky.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LisadiLisadi member
     I would have been a Coleen. <shudder>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    salt78salt78 member

My mother didn't have any ultrasounds while pregnant with me and was convinced I was a boy. My name was supposed to be Christopher. Instead I was born a girl and they named me after Lauren Bacall.

My husband's name was almost Chad. Which makes me laugh because he is so not a Chad.  I don't know what his girl name would have been.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

My mom had Christopher Michael picked out if I were a boy but apparently they didn't really discuss boy names because they "knew" I was going to be a girl. They were right!

My name was actually supposed to be Amanda after the Boston song but they couldn't think of a middle name they liked. So they made it my middle name and my sister liked Jennifer.

Would I use any of those names for my future kids? No. I wouldn't use either of my names and I know WAY too many people named Chris/Kris (not to mention a few exes) that I couldn't do it. I kinda like the idea of using a name I was supposed to have though. Just wish they were different names!

Anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"