December 2013 Moms
Options

Scared to sleep

I've been having very creepy, scary, bizarre dreams lately [rarely happened before I found out I was pregnant] so I'm hoping its the hormones. It's just so scary! I wake up almost crying and the dreams mostly involve my DD so it's even scarier. I wake up thanking God it was only a dream. I used to dream about good when I was going thru severe m/s but now they're mostly scary nightmares :[ anyone else experiencing this? I know there's really nothing we can do and I love sleeping but this makes me want to never sleep!!!

Re: Scared to sleep

• Options
    Dream about food dang autocorrect _
  • Options
    Sorry you're having nightmares, that sucks! I haven't been having them, but my dreams have just been bizarre lately. I'm usually very weirded out when I wake up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    L RosL Ros member
    Idk how to help you, but I can say I know how you feel. It happens to me pretty much every night. =[ I think it's just hormones though because I rarely ever had nightmares before.
  • Options

I went through a phase a couple of weeks ago where I had horrible recurring nightmares every night. They did stop, though, and now I just have weird dreams that don't make any sense.

Talking out your dreams with someone might help. Meditating, warm bath, relaxing music, etc might help you unwind and prevent them. 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I'm having very vivid dreams also, and not the good kind. Other people may not see it as scary, but I dreamt I had lice which was horrible! I woke up itchy and scratching my head.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"