May 2012 Moms

what's in the crib?

What's little one have in their cribs nowadays?

Fifi is still sleeping with nothing in her crib. No blankets, no toys...nada. She has her glo worm and dream light on the attached changing table but nothing actually in with her. She doesn't seem to have any interest in anything we've tried to give her to snooze with.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what's in the crib?

• Hmm tonight Lucas has two blankets, Cookie Monster and a monkey.
    Sometimes more or less, he's had blankets since about Christmas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I'll probably be the worst for this. DD has 2 stuffed animals, a book, her lovey, usually a blanket (not tonight cause it's so humid) and...a pillow. She's had a pillow for a couple months now. The doctor recommended elevating her head to help her ears drain properly with all the ear infections she was/has been having. I don't know if it helped the draining but it made her more comfortable and now she needs it to get to sleep. She usually rolls off it in the night and sleeps flat on her stomach but when we tried to remove it and lay her flat in the crib she screamed and screamed. I'm not worried at this point though. And the toys are to keep her occupied in the morning because she is a notoriously early riser.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • mela10mela10 member
    Two blankets, a teddy bear, a lamb stuffed animal, and a security blanket. She usually likes to sleep on top of the blankets in an uncomfortable looking position. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Corbin doesn't have anything in his crib. No blankets, no toys, nothing, and he sleeps perfectly fine.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • whatever she has in her hands when I grab her for bed (usually a book) the girl loves her books. her lovey and her blanket. she like to cuddle on top of the blanket. and little red fish thats a good idea about the pillow. ava gets ear infections everytime she cuts a tooth. im going to ask my pedi about it on thursday
  •  

Just a light blanket.  He has no interest in anything else.  Oh, and he only wears footed, zip up sleepers to bed.  I'm too afraid his feet would be cold in anything else, and socks seem to cut off his circulation. 

• DD has her monkey lovey that she has had with her since she was a few months old, and we recently added a small firm pillow and a small blanket that she likes to snuggle with sometimes.

• imagelyndsey774:
    nbsp;Just a light blanket.nbsp; He has no interest in anything else.nbsp; Oh, andnbsp;he only wearsnbsp;footed, zip up sleepers to bed.nbsp; I'm too afraid his feet would be cold in anything else, and socks seem to cut off his circulation.nbsp;

Your house must be cooler than ours, my boys have been sleeping in only onesies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • A monkey stuffed animal, that's it.

• A light blanket and sometimes a baby.

• cltk12cltk12 member
    Nothing in the crib. He wears a sleep sack.
  • light weight blanket, pacifier, and her sleep sheep

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • A blanket, his lovie, and a pacifier or two.  Sometimes a book for him to look at.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • k4slr6k4slr6 member
    Just a pacifier.  She was just wearing a onesie but it got really cool this weekend so we are back to footie pj's.  Hopefully this week we will get out of the 40's at night. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • RaeAntRaeAnt member
    DD has her comforter and sometimes blanket and also her plush caterpillar from Vday which she uses as a pillow since it is the width of her bed. For naps, she also has a regular pillow which she starts out on, but usually ends up curled parallel beside it.
  • EVERYTHING! She has a sippy of water, two baby dolls, a few stuffed animals, a pillow, a couple blankets, and some binkys
    Tara
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"